We are happy to announce plans for a recurring screenshot contest for PSU! We see a lot of great screenshots on the forums, and we would love the opportunity to showcase some of the great moments players are having, particularly with recent content updates (as well as forthcoming updates).
This contest will be open to both PC/PS2 and XBox 360. Since it is a bit more difficult for XBox 360 and PS2 players to get screenshots, players with capture cards or digital cameras are welcome to submit as well. We won’t downgrade for image quality, but if you play on PC, use the highest graphical/resolution settings your system will allow!
With the extension of GBR through January 16th, GUARDIANS Boost Road: Parum is an ideal setting for the first contest submissions. To qualify, screenshots need to be from any of the Parum GBR missions or lobbies. We will be selecting winners based on the following categories:
* Dramatic / action scenes
* Scenic character and location shots
* Group shots (up to 6 per)
* Humorous / weird / fun
One winner will be selected per category, as well as honorable mentions!
* The theme is “GBR: Parum”, and prizes will be awarded based on the categories mentioned above.
* Contest Deadline: 10:00 PM PST, Friday, January 16th – this gives a full day after the end of GBR for players to get their submission in.
* Enter as many times as you like, however only one image will be selected.
* For group submissions, please include information for ALL members of the group who are submitting, up to a maximum of 6 players! All group members who put their name on the submission must appear in the screenshot!
* Submissions from single players can still have other players in the shots; group shots are ones specifically arranged & submitted by multiple players.
* Prizes will be as follows (subject to additions at our discretion!):
* Screenshots must be in .jpg, .bmp, or .png format.
* No editing or cropping allowed – submit images however you take them!
* All submissions must include the following information:
-Partner Card ID#
-screenshot category & title
* Group screenshots must include the above personal information for EACH player who is part of the group shot – maximum of six players!
* Submit all screenshots to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include “GBR Screenshot Submission” in the subject line or your submission will not be accepted!
The contest is over at the end of next week, so don’t delay—start grabbing screenshots right away!