Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: Ask your Sands of Destruction questions here!

  1. #31
    Senior Member superespeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight Rage Zone View Post
    Will it ever come to Europe?
    not sure, but even if it doesn't you can still buy the american version. DS doesn't have region protection on it so you'd be fine.

    Just go to amazon.com or ebay. Also play-asia.com might have the english version for sale as well.
    Netto's Game Room - News, Reviews, Forums, and More!
    If you love Jesus and are proud of it then post this in your signature.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Starlight Rage Zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East Manchester
    Posts
    15,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superespeo View Post
    not sure, but even if it doesn't you can still buy the american version. DS doesn't have region protection on it so you'd be fine.

    Just go to amazon.com or ebay. Also play-asia.com might have the english version for sale as well.
    I tried Amazon.co.uk but they only have the guide for it.... >_<

    I don't use eBay and not sure whether to use Play-Asia.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img822/7198/45zm.png
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cunning Condor View Post
    What is Courage of another steel mind of sucker?
    Quote Originally Posted by kells0n View Post
    Sturmführer Starlichen von Ragzonen, 2. SS-Panzer Division Das Reich
    The lovely Paladin (or Claymore) of the SEGA Forums

  3. #33
    Senior Member superespeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight Rage Zone View Post
    I tried Amazon.co.uk but they only have the guide for it.... >_<

    I don't use eBay and not sure whether to use Play-Asia.
    i've bought a lot of japanese games from play asia, it's a safe site. it's just that it might take a lot longer to get it from play asia than it would from amazon.

    but also like i said.... i never bought an english game from there....... so idk if they've really got them.
    Netto's Game Room - News, Reviews, Forums, and More!
    If you love Jesus and are proud of it then post this in your signature.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Starlight Rage Zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East Manchester
    Posts
    15,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superespeo View Post
    i've bought a lot of japanese games from play asia, it's a safe site. it's just that it might take a lot longer to get it from play asia than it would from amazon.

    but also like i said.... i never bought an english game from there....... so idk if they've really got them.
    Alright, thanks for the info....although I have browsed around there and I think you can buy American games from there if you live in Europe too....

    Vise versa if you live in the US looking for an Eu only game (Terranigma).
    http://imageshack.us/a/img822/7198/45zm.png
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cunning Condor View Post
    What is Courage of another steel mind of sucker?
    Quote Originally Posted by kells0n View Post
    Sturmführer Starlichen von Ragzonen, 2. SS-Panzer Division Das Reich
    The lovely Paladin (or Claymore) of the SEGA Forums

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •