Thread: Gunslinger Gaming ~ Where the mature, casual gamers meet.

Lightbulb Gunslinger Gaming ~ Where the mature, casual gamers meet.

I would like to invite all the Sega fans to Gunslinger Gaming: Where the mature, casual gamers meet.

Gunslinger Gaming is THE online community for adult gamers of ages 18 years and up!

Are you interested in socializing with players your age but haven't been able to "weed out" all the adolescent players? Have you been unable to join traditional, time-consuming gaming communities because, being a responsible adult, you have had to juggle your free time with going to college, taking care of children, or being employed in a full time job? In short, are you interested in an online experience akin to "shooting the bull" with a group of drinking buddies? If so, then Gunslinger Gaming is the right place for you!

Take advantage of our extensive forums---complete with user registration and custom profiles---and our chatrooms to get to know other mature gamers!

Feel free to visit our about us and guidelines sections to learn more about our community and how we encourage mature conduct.

Upon your visits, you will find that many of us play The Conduit. In fact, we have a weekly event every Saturday called Frosty Pints in which we get on voice chat (or Skype), grab some pints, and have some killing fun.

Does Brett Farve go here?

Open 24 hours a day! (except on Sundays)

Banned

sure. i'll join. i love gaming

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by McMurphy View Post
    Gunslinger Gaming is THE online community for adult gamers of ages 18 years and up!
    ohhh. ....*shuts up*

Yep, Gunslinger Gaming, which has over 270 members, is exclusively for gamers 18 years of age and older.

Super Moderator - Foxy Mod Ingolme's Avatar

It seems like a good idea, but you seem to focus a lot on shooting games, which is not particularily my interest.

The 18+ age restriction is a good start to begin a mature place, but you'll get a bunch of young fakers anyway that want to be in the group for esteem issues. The 18+ restriction will mean nothing if you don't enforce it seriously.

(Yes, I am aware the 18+ is more for the desired behavior, not the site content)

I dunno if my net connection is good enough for most games, but I'm workin' on fixin' that. Joined!
    Check out the Artists of Gurhal, now under new management:
    http://artists-of-gurhal.deviantart.com/
    Dyne L25 (360 - GamerTag: ShinChuck), Dyne L135 (PS2)
    "I vote this guy for prez." - Kletian123

I also love game. I am new member here. Glad to join.