Thread: Werehog vs Sonic:Bosses

Default Werehog vs Sonic:Bosses

I def. think the werehog as lame as his battle music was and how long some of his levels are...he had the best boss fights in the game.If Sonic had been able to get something where he wasnt running full speed during the whole fight Id say otherwise but The Werehog had the best boss fights.Even the final battle with Robotnik was better than being Super Sonic. See Im not a total werehog hater...I just dont like spazstic jazz music ruining the night levels mood.
    Genesis and Dreamcast.Dont forget your roots.

Banned

i actually agree even though i hate the werehog. good point. espacielly egg dragoon

Yes I agree. Sonic's boss fights were essentially the same boss played over and over with minor differences. Even the battle with Dark Gia left much to be desired. Although, I hate the actual Werehog levels, I still come back and play the Werehog bosses, simply because each one is so different from the last. I hope with future Sonic games Sonic's bosses are done more creativeley and they do away with the typical "chase the robot/vehicle" bosses we have been playing in recent 3D Sonic games.

I cannot understand why there is a chip gameplay in the final boss. i couldn't still defeat it. A Sonic game's final boss should be with a gameplay of Super Sonic, nothing different from this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chaos of Shadic View Post
    I cannot understand why there is a chip gameplay in the final boss. i couldn't still defeat it. A Sonic game's final boss should be with a gameplay of Super Sonic, nothing different from this.
    It took me a whole night to get to Perfect Dark Gaia, even then, I haven't completed the 60 QTE part...
    http://chaosmaster8753.deviantart.com/
    http://chaosmaster8753.blogspot.com/

FACT: Classic Sonic is Generations' equivalent of Werehog.

no to sound strange but they should make a Amy unleashed that would be just flippin sexy

Quote Originally Posted by KREWSAYYIDE View Post
    no to sound strange but they should make a Amy unleashed that would be just flippin sexy
    You're a guy who likes Amy? Dude...

...You're so unoriginal. Sakuru had that schtick AGES ago.

Anyway, night boss fights = LOVE. I like the Werehog gameplay anyway, but those boss fights...especially Dark Phoenix.
    The Sega West forum's resident reptilian analyst/fangirl saying "Seriously, if I couldn't get any more than that in Generations, he's never coming back".

Character Researcher, Logistical, Obsessed.

Senior Member Sonic the Hedgehog's Avatar

imagine a SUPER WEAR SONIC 0_0

that would be so awsome

Quote Originally Posted by Pur-Rulz View Post
    You're a guy who likes Amy? Dude...

...You're so unoriginal. Sakuru had that schtick AGES ago.

Anyway, night boss fights = LOVE. I like the Werehog gameplay anyway, but those boss fights...especially Dark Phoenix.
    virtual high five
    http://i40.tinypic.com/33csmc6.jpg