Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wepons Facing in Different directions.

Default Wepons Facing in Different directions.

Hey, After playing the demo and watching a number of videos showing the hound creation system, I was courious to know if you could place wepons facing a direction other then in front, and if by doing so you could fire them in other directions.

Example, Could you mount a rocket launcher facing behind you, and when switching to it would your little crosshair cam face behind you and allow for you to shoot at other hounds who are possibly persueing you?

that would make sense, i believe the gun cam is located on the barrel on each weapon
    Xbl-MrtWoods

Im pretty sure you can't. Also it wouldn't be very logical since you would loose firepower ahead of you when you could just turn around.
    HOUND Type: Defender
    Gamertag: DIPL0
    Member Of Demonic Revolution

=Support Chromehounds Fan Fiction=
    -Series-
    Reverse Gear
    *Brand New Series- Lion and the Mouse*

Diplo wrote:
    Im pretty sure you can't

If you mean you cant attack rear-firing weapons then read the last two lines of the second paragraph here: --->>>

http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/16...nds-Garage/p3/

But if you mean the rear facing weapon's camera cannot be used, then how else do you explain it??
    Primary Hound: Sniper
    Secondary Hound: Defender
    Last Resort Hound: TC

Steel Domination

good point
    probably not a rear camera... just shoot and pray lol

i'd install something facing behind me just to throw off potential snipers. the cockpit shouldn't be an easy target
    clan: Clan ANZAC
    www.5wwwww5.com/clananzch
    RT: soldier - MR T

speed: 202
    armaments: quad anti-hounds, and quad machine guns

yes, you can mount rear facing weapons, actually you can even mount a gun pointing straight up into the sky. the cam depends. the first weapon you select for a firing group (4 groups, each may contain up to a maximum of 4 weapons) defines the guncam position. if that weapon is facing backwards so will be your guncam.

Quote Originally Posted by Fliggi
    yes, you can mount rear facing weapons, actually you can even mount a gun pointing straight up into the sky. the cam depends. the first weapon you select for a firing group (4 groups, each may contain up to a maximum of 4 weapons) defines the guncam position. if that weapon is facing backwards so will be your guncam.
    if the hound is strong enough, could i build a fireworks platform?

can i have four artillery units spraying artillery in all four directions at once? making for one hell of a display and possibly team killing 2/3rds of my team at the same time?
    clan: Clan ANZAC
    www.5wwwww5.com/clananzch
    RT: soldier - MR T

speed: 202
    armaments: quad anti-hounds, and quad machine guns

Quote Originally Posted by moose o death
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliggi
    if the hound is strong enough, could i build a fireworks platform?

can i have four artillery units spraying artillery in all four directions at once? making for one hell of a display and possibly team killing 2/3rds of my team at the same time?
    if you feel like it. i prefer the more subtle approach of mine killing your own team though (j/k).

This should be the first thing we try if we get the game. Desert map, point the guns in horizontal position and shoot.

Would be priceless if you kill every single hound on the map doing this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast