Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What does 'shots fired' mean?

Default What does 'shots fired' mean?

???

Shots Fired = Number of enemy hounds killed
    Haterade : ||[||||||||||] - I hate you all.

Yes shots fired means "Shots Fired Resulting in a Kill"
    Enemies Defeated means "Number of times you were defeated by the enemies"

Quote Originally Posted by exturk
    Yes shots fired means "Shots Fired Resulting in a Kill"
    Enemies Defeated means "Number of times you were defeated by the enemies"
    You sure about that last part? Enemies defeated is probably refering to the amount of Player characters you defeat.If it meant number of times you were killed it would say something like "Times destroyed".

i am 100% sure enemies defeated is how many times you have been destroyed by the enemy. If you dont believe me, check it, go in to a game and die without getting any kills, and i bet it goes up one...

hehe, so funny to see people leaving games and seeing their enemies defeated number go up and they think its the actual number of enemies they have defeated so they brag or are proud. Freebattle chat is so funny.

Default Shots Fired

Hi there. Shots fired deffinatly means the number of H.O.U.N.D.S you have delivered the killing blow to. This must be true because i took note of my shots fired rating before a battle. During the battle I clearly dealt the killing blow to 2 of the enemy H.O.U.N.D.S. Upon checking the shots fired stat after the battle I found that it had increased by 2. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnforgiv3n1
    i am 100% sure enemies defeated is how many times you have been destroyed by the enemy. If you dont believe me, check it, go in to a game and die without getting any kills, and i bet it goes up one...

hehe, so funny to see people leaving games and seeing their enemies defeated number go up and they think its the actual number of enemies they have defeated so they brag or are proud. Freebattle chat is so funny.
    Im still not convinced thats what it is, if thats the way its worded that is not what it means unless its a mistake by the programmers.

lol how are you not convinced? I even said "if you dont take my word on it, go try it"

Are you claiming that even if you try it, sacrafice yourself, and still gain 1 enemies destroyed that you wont even believe yourself??

Lol whats the big debate, go try it and you will see

Cant for another 7 hours,work in the way.

well for your wording debate, its shots fired, i assume a short way of saying killing shots fired....

Enemies defeated, short way of saying enemies defeated you

i admit though, they used the worst wording for these titles

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast