Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Would you play a real-time Valkyria Chronicles third-person shooter RPG?

Yeah, I've been thinking this would be a great idea. Still needs to be a spin off to the series though since it is changing the formula a bit.

I would probably want to give it a try, but I want to see them expand on and improve what we have now.

You are on fire.

Sure, we just need another way to mess around with VC, as if this game had not enough problems. Make VC like Mass Effect or Skyrim…. Just a question, why don’t you play those games instead?

Quote Originally Posted by mbpopolano24 View Post
    Sure, we just need another way to mess around with VC, as if this game had not enough problems. Make VC like Mass Effect or Skyrim…. Just a question, why don’t you play those games instead?
    Because I really love the characters and the world of Valkyria Chronicles, so experiencing it in a game style that's closer to how battles would really be like in that world would be pretty cool. And if I wanted to play Mass Effect or Skyrim...I'd play Mass Effect or Skyrim. :P

I've already spoke up, but yes, I'd play it.
    http://adf.ly/3pWyk Class E Chronicles Roleplay Forum - Click the link, and I'll get a penny, too!

..I'd play VC2 on my psp if I could buy the game anywhere.

But yeah - would I buy another shoehorned in mush of a game that has been sanded down to a featureless oval shape, in a desperate attempt to get hold of another VC game?

No.

Yes.

Just, yes.

WANT.

I would but don't make it like ME2 & ME3 for the love of God! Make it like ME1 if it has got to be one of like those.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345