Thread: New Official Battle Tutorial video!

Default New Official Battle Tutorial video!

Hey everyone,

Today we've just released a new Battle Tutorial video to introduce the basics of combat in Resonance of Fate! You'll hear my voice explaining things, and some special thanks also go out to our media lab team for doing all the editing work to put it together.

If you're new to RoF, or looking for tips with the basics of combat, we hope this video tutorial will help! Let us know what you thought here in this thread, or on the blog itself.

Click here for the Blog Link

Click here for the direct Youtube Link

Thanks everyone, and good luck out there on the battlefield!

Just saw it.... video helps a lot... but the game still looks really complicated @__@
    Cat Neko not a Woof

It is amazingly deep. But it's done so that even though the system is (mostly) the same from the very beginning, you are still discovering new ways to play even ten or twenty hours later.

Oh, and the Christmas present "battle" is just awesome. Those of you who have played there know what I'm talking about.

It looks complicated, that's why you will pay special attention to the ingame tutorial in the arena lol after that you at least know the basics, but in my case I didn't "fully" understand it until I fought the first boss, there was when I first went out of bezels and had to think a different strategy.

Most bosses are a pain if you are unlucky, but at the same time you can kill them in 2 or 3 movements if luck and strategy do their respective jobs lol
    NISA does what sega don't.

saw the video and its a great video it be easier to go with the tutorial at the arena at the start to get the gist.