Page 504 of 504 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 5040

Thread: The Amy Rose love thread

Quote Originally Posted by jimez View Post
    i say amy rose loves shadow because the color pink loves the color black.
    Oh boy. The 'x and y color goes good thus the characters of x and y color obviously go together too!' reasoning. How much I loathe itಠ_ಠ'. Amy, officially, loves and displays affections for and to Sonic. Shadow, not so much. Amy loving Sonic has nothing to do with him being blue though. Even if blue is said to match most pink shades and vice versa. I bet she'd still love him if he was a mint green or a mustard yellow.

because the color pink loves the color black
    I dislike it when people do this. People seem to not care half a penny and a chewed piece of bubble gum for the characters' actual characters but rather how they look together solely in a color scheme perspective. While I do like color physiology and how a color can possibly symbolically strengthen, reflect, and say something about a character's personality, it's rarely used that way. Especially in the Sonic fanbase.

"Baww! Sally looks like poo!!1"

"BLERGH, I hate pink!"

"Pink looks like a *insert vulgar word*"

''Pink and blue obv goes together, boy and girl!1''
    Last edited by Okapidraws; 09-06-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMyTurnNow93 View Post
    Yeah, she's quite awesome, and she has so much potential for what she could do if she had her own game. Too bad it doesn't look like SEGA is considering that potential.

Gameplay-wise she could run like Sonic, though putting her own abilities to use. Or she could be a brawler and smash tons of robots. Or even a gameplay style which focuses more on infiltrating Eggman's base without getting caught.

Story-wise we could see the aspects of her character besides her infatuation of Sonic get more development and exploration. Or it could give an opportunity for her relationships with Sonic and the others to develop.
    While I'm not too fond in Amy but , I will be glad to see a good game focoused on another character that it's not Sonic .
    Clever writers can make any character great , they expand on it , develop it continuously and the most keep this character in balance with the other characters , this is how they work .
    Amy wasn't the only character with wasted potenial and lack of development but almost every character in Sonic universe , cause Sega they first create the characters then stop developing them , they didn't keep the characters in balance with each other , they limited their roles to only cheerleader. they give one shot characters (Shadow-Knuckles - Silver-Blaze )chances more than characters that can be used permanently (Tails - Amy - Rouge - Chaotix ) who have a bigger potential for expansion and development .

In nutshall , there is no proper development , no expanding for the universe and no balance in the cast. This why you hear people say Sonic's sh**ty friends .

I wonder if watched popular shows like MLP or Adevnture time , they have very expanded creative universes filled with tons of characters . you will notice that the writers cared so much about developing their characters , giving each one its own aspects and features . This why the characters of those shows are beloved by many fans .
    Last edited by Emerlad; 09-06-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Just realized I have two images of ol' Amelia Rose.
    "Super Amy"

Quote Originally Posted by Theadvisor1234 View Post
    the

You know that a rose is a flower, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Theadvisor1234 View Post
    the

Senior Member ShadowTheUltimate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lordhouse View Post
    "Super Amy"
    Awesome pic! Glad the artist didn't make her gold (Why? Because pink FTW)
    "I made a promise and I'm here to keep it."

"Super Amy"
    Good art.

I don't know why but something about this piece is just awesome to me. Speaking of fun and awesome I found this two on tumblr

@https://swaltersart.tumblr.com

Both of these just capture that bubbliness of Amy's that I perceive her to have ^_^
    When Sonic games aim to tell stories they need to aim for a great balance of humor, adventure, friendship, action, seriousness, stakes, suspense, and the ability to transition between lighthearted and seat gripping seamlessly.

Cool idea with the bumper as a bag. Also that star and the way Amy's hairdo is drawn makes me think of Luluco.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    If SMS is considered evil then I don't want to be nice.

Amy has always been a pretty cute character honestly.
    Head Leader of the OSWW Guild
    Meta77-Human Lvl 140 M /Lvl20 FF/Lvl10 FG
    Metal Meta77-Cast lvl 117 M Lvl20 FG
    Neo Meta77-Newman M/Level 92 M FT 18:
    Kasumi77--Cast F/FG Level 50

Seeing as it's Amy's birthday it should be alright to drop a little classic fan redesign here.

Happy Birthday Amy Rose ^_^
    When Sonic games aim to tell stories they need to aim for a great balance of humor, adventure, friendship, action, seriousness, stakes, suspense, and the ability to transition between lighthearted and seat gripping seamlessly.

Page 504 of 504 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504