Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Forum: Sonic Colors

Sweet!!!! A new Sonic game!!! You people at SEGA never rest do ya?!

I think this looks awesome and could prove to people that Sega and sonic still have plenty of steam and can still make good games. Too bad it is only for Wii, I have a 360. Maybe if this does well plus sonic 4 it will give them enough of a fan base and PR boost to allow them to release a new console. Never know.

I seem to remember an interview somewhere saying that before SEGA even would consider reentry into the hardware market, they want to be in the top three publishers worldwide...and that was back before the economy slumped so bad. SEGA's in pretty good shape compared to some, but I highly doubt that one game would launch them into the position they need/want to be in to release a new console, sadly.

Smile

[QUOTE=SEGA Dude;5848351][color=green]I seem to remember an interview somewhere saying that before SEGA even would consider reentry into the hardware market, they want to be in the top three publishers worldwide...and that was back before the economy slumped so bad. SEGA's in pretty good shape compared to some, but I highly doubt that one game would launch them into the position they need/want to be in to release a new console, sadly.[/color][/QUOTE]

You never now, they have been releasing a lot of flashback system's like 2 new Genesis consoles, Portable genesis, Plus the Sega zone coming out this summer, maybe it is just nostalgia but they have been more active lately then in earlier years since.Maybe they are up to something:D

i bought sonic colors day befor yesterday after i beat dkcr, and to my suprise sonic colors is THE BEST SONIC ive played since sonic adventure 2! its a great game. a must buy for sonic fans

Got the Wii version and the gameplay is fantastic! However the new voices, a non-serious story, and lack of a Super Sonic last boss fight kept this game from reaching its full potential.

wow jeez whatabump

Nice skin, haha!
    THE BRINGER OF »JELLEN«
    Having technical issues with a SEGA product? go to »http://help.sega.com« for support!

SONIC COLOURS and SONIC UNLEASHED (PS3) are THE BEST sonic games i have EVER played

Loved the music on it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast