View Poll Results: Conduit 2 Multiplayer Map Poll Vote for your Favorite Conduit 1 Map

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Bunker

1 0.92%
  • 2. Warehouse

3 2.75%
  • 3. Streets

37 33.94%
  • 4. Sanctum

38 34.86%
  • 5. Pentagon

22 20.18%
  • 6. Infirmary

5 4.59%
  • 7. Complex

3 2.75%
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Conduit 2 Multiplayer Map Poll - Pick Your Favorite Conduit 1 Map

SEGA Community Manager - In b4 lock Clumsyorchid's Avatar

Default Conduit 2 Multiplayer Map Poll - Pick Your Favorite Conduit 1 Map

We want your vote! Conduit 2 is coming and it's bringing in a whole ton of improvements and additions, including a host of new Multiplayer maps. Pick your favorite multiplayer map from The Conduit - if it gets enough votes - we'll add it into Conduit 2!

With your help, we are picking two maps, one here from the forums and another from our Facebook Conduit community. Vote for your favorite map and, if you like, tell us why you picked it!

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/

@SEGA does what @Nintendon't

Tough choice between Infirmary and Streets for me, but I voted for Streets. It's the most played, in my experience playing since I bought the game a few weeks ago. It's kind of like Dust from Counter-Strike, well-known and much played. At least to me it is.

I'm someone who likes Sonic
    Everybody has a right to like any games they want to. - Ingolme

A toss up between Streets, Sanctum, and Infirmary for me. Went with Streets in the end.

Probably the Infirmary since I just enjoy it the most

Um, why not stick the game on a DVD-9 and add all the levels??? Just sayin...

I voted Pentagon. Not too many glitches on it that people know or can do. Streets, well, I dont want it. Its too overused and theres new map glitches for it still coming out. If it gets put in there, Im praying to god that they will fix these.
    To the ends of this lost world, you have marched and you have sworn to a tainted crown of thorns. Appeal To Reason

I am gonna cry if Pentagon wins. I dislike that place the most. It depends a lot on long range, yet has so much stuff you gotta set a sight around. It has an uncomfortable shooting surrounding. The narrow inside areas are a grenade fest. Also, I, as a Team Objective player, hate it because THERE IS NO CAPTURING ALMOST EVER. The capture point is pretty much one way in, one way out. You are gonna be grenade spammed in those tiny corridors anyway. "Can this end now so I can get my EXP gaaaaah" *overtime* "fffffffffffffffff".

... Although, I did vote Sanctum, but really I am waaay more comfortable in Sanctum stairways than Pentagon halls, lol. Just my opinion.
    "Hey MEDIC! How 'bout some healin' looooove..."

Quote Originally Posted by Oogtra View Post
    I voted Pentagon. Not too many glitches on it that people know or can do. Streets, well, I dont want it. Its too overused and theres new map glitches for it still coming out. If it gets put in there, Im praying to god that they will fix these.
    I agree word per word w/ Oogtra here.

I like pentagon because its the only map that takes skill and planning to win rather than running and gunning. Thats why its hard to capture the ASE there, you HAVE to plan your attack, it makes winning that much more satisfying.
    The Foremost hub for all things in The Conduit Universe!

I really like streets.

I loved infrimary please let it come back. I'm so sick of streets.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast