Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jazwares will make everyone... except Rouge?

Default Jazwares will make everyone... except Rouge?

Taken from TNI and Sonic Gear info, it look slike Jazwares, in addition to what's been seen, plans to make Charmy and Blaze, plus stuff based on Free Riders and Colors, in addition to more 5" figures and a 10" Sonic. There will also be a 3-pack of Super forms Sonic, Shadow and Silver with all 7 Chaos Emeralds.

But no Rouge The Bat. They're making Big The Cat, a character few people even like but I guess Rouge might be too "adult" for their line. Those of us with the old 5" Toy Island figure will just have to live with it, looks like. Not to rule out them ever producing Rouge(they have the old Toy Island mold rights, and could re-issue her in the 5" scale) but it's not looking likely for now, given it's a total fan demand character.

Then again, who am I kidding? There's only 1 store chain that stocks these and they barely manage to stock them at all, and Jazwares seems able to get maybe 5 characters out a year. At the current rate it'll be 2013 before the currently-announced stuff is finished.

i already have a rouge figure
    Goodbye, flamerstreak, theadvisor and kintor

Quote Originally Posted by Dio Soth View Post
    Taken from TNI and Sonic Gear info, it look slike Jazwares, in addition to what's been seen, plans to make Charmy and Blaze, plus stuff based on Free Riders and Colors, in addition to more 5" figures and a 10" Sonic. There will also be a 3-pack of Super forms Sonic, Shadow and Silver with all 7 Chaos Emeralds.

But no Rouge The Bat. They're making Big The Cat, a character few people even like but I guess Rouge might be too "adult" for their line. Those of us with the old 5" Toy Island figure will just have to live with it, looks like. Not to rule out them ever producing Rouge(they have the old Toy Island mold rights, and could re-issue her in the 5" scale) but it's not looking likely for now, given it's a total fan demand character.

Then again, who am I kidding? There's only 1 store chain that stocks these and they barely manage to stock them at all, and Jazwares seems able to get maybe 5 characters out a year. At the current rate it'll be 2013 before the currently-announced stuff is finished.

Banned
    Tallahasse, Florida. The most boring place in the world. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by linkhatcherT View Post

Pretty much this.

There is a Rouge the Bat action figure with his kinda the same I guess: http://www.toyglobe.com/details_ver2.php?type=121533

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast View Post
    Pretty much this.
    poor homer
    Goodbye, flamerstreak, theadvisor and kintor

That's the Sonic X figure, Gin.

I shouldn't worry about things, Dio, I think they're just addressing the merchandising gaps first (Vector/Espio/Charmy/Blaze/Jet figures have never been done before thus would have good selling value, and Big is a cult hit and oddly fitting for Eggman). I'm sure once the gaps have been addressed (which should be...well, since they announced the Blaze/Charmy/Jet figures), they'll deal with the familiars (ie Rouge/Crea and Cheese, amongst others).
    The Sega West forum's resident reptilian analyst/fangirl saying "Seriously, if I couldn't get any more than that in Generations, he's never coming back".

Character Researcher, Logistical, Obsessed.

Banned

Who cares about figures? Where dah games at son!!!!
    Also, Dio south, you avatar creeps me out.....

X)

Heh I misread the name and thought it said "Dio sloth" anyways isn't that avatar a little inappropriate for this place?
    KARAKURA Azure! I be spreadin' the good spirits & takin' out trolls.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sloth View Post
    Heh I misread the name and thought it said "Dio sloth" anyways isn't that avatar a little inappropriate for this place?
    I don't think so, but it still creeps me out.....

X)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast