Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic 4 update question - for you guys!

Default Sonic 4 update question - for you guys!

Hi everyone,

With our Sonic 4 Birthday Contest wrapping up soon and our final Hedgehog Day prizes about to go out the door, I have a question for you all with regard to the next news about the game.

Coming up, we're going to be revealing many of the changes that we spoke about a couple months ago when we announced the extended development. With the website getting another big zone overhaul (possibly as soon as next week), I wanted to pose another question to you guys and get your thoughts.

Would you guys like to know only about the biggest updates to the final version of the game, or would you also like to know about the smaller ones? I ask because though not every update is massively game changing, there are some nice minor touches that I think some fans would appreciate. In any case, I'd like to know what you guys think, since you're all quite passionate and engaged. (You too, lurkers!)

Let us know which you'd prefer (only big changes, or all changes) in a post below. I'll be looking over the feedback for a couple days until the end of this Thursday. Thanks everyone!

Banned

Ow wow... I'm kind of overblown by this thread

All changes of course

Big changes plz. Man this was like perfect timing Ruby.
    Last edited by sloth; 08-09-2010 at 08:34 PM.
    KARAKURA Azure! I be spreadin' the good spirits & takin' out trolls.

Since you asked so kindly, my interest mostly lies in the 'appears tiny but actually has huge impact' kind of detail. Those are the really important ones IMO. Also, thank you for releasing update info before the game's release. It's certainly a very faith-restoring gesture.

Also please please please something other than splash hill (unless its the removal of 90% of the boosters)

In any case, I'd like to know what you guys think, since you're all quite passionate and engaged. (You too, lurkers!)
    I'm glad you see it the way it really is instead of pointless complaining. There's a goal behind most of this, really!

the bigger update?, maybe a poll would help Ruby :P
    Hey guys!

I would like to know all as well.
    11/20/11

I also would like to know of all changes. Sure not all changes are big, but I like to know what's going on.

It would feel like a prize to me.

Actually, in westopolis, close of the gun fortress, inside of the haunt

Don't worry ruby!

Really you do amazing contest and funny events!

Only, we need wait,no problem

You're awesome man!
    The Rules Will Be Broken Again

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post

Coming up, we're going to be revealing many of the changes that we spoke about a couple months ago when we announced the extended development. With the website getting another big zone overhaul (possibly as soon as next week), I wanted to pose another question to you guys and get your thoughts.

Would you guys like to know only about the biggest updates to the final version of the game, or would you also like to know about the smaller ones? I ask because though not every update is massively game changing, there are some nice minor touches that I think some fans would appreciate. In any case, I'd like to know what you guys think, since you're all quite passionate and engaged. (You too, lurkers!)

Let us know which you'd prefer (only big changes, or all changes) in a post below. I'll be looking over the feedback for a couple days until the end of this Thursday. Thanks everyone!
    How did the winners react after playing the final build?

As far as the Major VS Minor, I wonder what counts...
    -Did elemental shields get added in?
    -New levels and Bosses?
    -Tails as an unlockable character?

Want your own custom made Avatar/Sig/Banner? PM me and tell me what you would like.

I would like to know all of them!
    Sonic 4 is worthy.
    Gaming since 1991.

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast