Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Amazing yakuza 4 boxart (yessssssss)

Amazing! Time to save up for a copy.

Great boxart, I like it more than the japanese one (incredible!!!)

Hope the european cover will be the same.
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7352/11403311736_d9378cea2e_o.jpg

Congratulations, Sega. Look at all the positive replies; this is how you treat your fans. Don't ever let that magic get away from you, all right? Will be buying this day 1.

Yeah, the boxart is really, really good. It seems they're really trying to accomodate for the lack of hostesses in 3, since they paste them all over the cover.

Even though the announcement trailer was a bit of a dud, and Ans. X. Ans. is cut, this is still being handled pretty awesomely. While I have given up on Kenzan, I hope Kurohyou makes it over here!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Monk View Post
    Congratulations, Sega. Look at all the positive replies; this is how you treat your fans. Don't ever let that magic get away from you, all right? Will be buying this day 1.
    I agree, I think the cover is bada$$, I'd be willing to pay the price of the game just for the cover!
    Full List of Yakuza 3 Cut Content...

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=322120

Nice job SEGA!

(I like the japanese trailer>the western announce trailer..but eh.. the cover makes up for it!)

Quote Originally Posted by KennyWenny732 View Post
    Yeah, the boxart is really, really good. It seems they're really trying to accomodate for the lack of hostesses in 3, since they paste them all over the cover.

Even though the announcement trailer was a bit of a dud, and Ans. X. Ans. is cut, this is still being handled pretty awesomely. While I have given up on Kenzan, I hope Kurohyou makes it over here!
    nonono

I want kenzan, Kurohyou can remain in Japan.
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7352/11403311736_d9378cea2e_o.jpg

I don't want to give up on Kenzan! as well, I want to fully understand the game, even if there are some missions "lost in translation" if it ever comes here. I want all past and future Yakuza games released here!
    NISA does what sega don't.

Does that mean the Sub-mission will be 100% intact!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gremlin View Post
    http://kotaku.com/5628819/segas-hand...s-looking-good

It's coming to the West uncut!!! At last! With pachinko parlors! And host clubs, and erotic bathing minigame - all intact!
    God bless SEGA. I hope EU version is identical to US, seeing as I live in Russia. Guys from USA can relax and be happy now.

Bangem'ville, aka Jacktown, aka Jackn'Kill, aka The Murder Capital of Florida, aka DUUUUUUUVALLLL!!

Quote Originally Posted by suketodara View Post
    I don't want to give up on Kenzan! as well, I want to fully understand the game, even if there are some missions "lost in translation" if it ever comes here. I want all past and future Yakuza games released here!
    If 4 does even better then 3, there is a really good chance it will come out in the west at some point.

A realist is a pessimist who doesn't want everyone to know he is a pessimist.
    Any real realist realized it's better to be an optimist.
    Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Pass_the_M

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast