ADMINS: Please help regulate this thread. I know there were other threads like this in the past but they got lost in the deep abyss of the many review topics. I want to help SEGA and I want the best out of sonic 4(and I'm sure everyone else does too) So I believe this thread would be a good start to get the fan feedback you guys need. I would appreciate the help greatly!
UPDATE!!: MAIN COMPLAINTS ARE AS FOLLOWED:
2. TAILS IN EPISODE 2 AS A CO-OP PLAYER AND A DIFFERENT CHARACTER TO PLAY AS.
I'm sure many people are sick and tired of the mindless complaining, the posting of that remix game, and the nonsence that has been going on for the past week about episode 1; seeing as all this occured and the fact that episode 1 is already out, lets start thinking about the future.(NOTE: This **** happened last time when episode 1 was announced and everyone whas going berzerk complaining about sonic's model and eye color and stuff when we could have been speaking on more important matters such as physics(not one person mentioned physics around that time). Sega said they are taking in fan feedback so lets not have history repeat its self and lets give sega some ideas for episode 2 and 3.
1. NO RANDOM FANGAMES!! The only time a link to a fan game may be posted will be as reference and with a constructive sentence or paragraph to go along with the link.
2. NO TROLLS!!
3. STAY ON TOPIC!! I don't want the discussion to stray to some random fan game when we should be talking about episode 2&3
4. NO COMPLAINING!! Simple as that...
5. RESPECT OTHER USERS OPINIONS!!
6. RESPECT SEGA!! There making the games for you, the least you can do is respect them, im sure they'll take your opinions and ideas more seriously if you do anyway...
7.ARGUING? NO! DEBATING? SURE!! ...Figure it out...
8. ENJOY!! THIS IS SONIC 4 GUYS!!*waits for someone to make a "as you imagined it" quote...*
So first and foremost, episode 1 is supposed to be the foundation of sonic 4 so I think it would be best if SEGA first started patching any problems that game may have BEFORE moving on to the next ones...