Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NightS 3

Post NightS 3

Found this at Wikipedia:

"Takashi Iizuka reported that he is very interested in making Nights 3, but that will be up to the management at SEGA to decide."

P.S. This seriously cannot be an April Fools joke. People making those kinds of things should be banished from the Wikipedia community for good.

Sig made by Darkgargos

We know about that, he wants to make it, but Sega has to give the green light. The frustrating part is the sense that Sega would be reluctant to do it due to JoD's performance, whose weakness was due to the way Sega themselves handled the game.

But if Iizuka does ever get the chance we hope he'll stick a little more closely to the nature of NiD for the game and not repeat the other mistakes of JoD.

I personally don't blame SEGA for not wanting to green light it lmao.
    Let him be he god of Sonic and nothing else.
    You are becoming hysterical. Running is dangerous. Why not ask me about Sevastopol safety protocols?

Blame Wii for canceling the original 360 NiGHTS and dooming the franchise from here on out.

NiGHTS was gonna be in the Nintendo Wii? I always thought that it was gonna be a remake. Just like Namco did with Klonoa...

Sig made by Darkgargos

Wha? JoD was originally planned on the PS3/360, but was switched to the Wii, dontcha know. As for NiD, that's only on the Saturn and in Japan, on the PS2. You been to nid15.com? We're on a campaign to get Sega to port NiD onto current console download services.

I'm not that informed of what SEGA has been doing with its classics lately. :/

Sig made by Darkgargos

Quote Originally Posted by viperxmns View Post
    Wha? JoD was originally planned on the PS3/360, but was switched to the Wii, dontcha know. As for NiD, that's only on the Saturn and in Japan, on the PS2. You been to nid15.com? We're on a campaign to get Sega to port NiD onto current console download services.
    Good luck with your campaign. That really needs to happen. Some one told me the NiGHTS director is against it though?

Quote Originally Posted by east of eastside View Post
    Good luck with your campaign. That really needs to happen. Some one told me the NiGHTS director is against it though?
    Who's against it? I haven't heard of anything like that..

Quote Originally Posted by east of eastside View Post
    If that person is Iizuka it couldn't be farther from the truth. He would actually love to make a "NiGHTS 3". It's probably the higher-ups at Sega that prevent another sequel from coming into fruition. Any game proposed by the devs must receive approval from the company itself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast