Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 143

Thread: Seriously , the hackers will be removed one day ???

  1. #91
    Senior Member DeViL.MaN666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    at the Hidden Palace Zone Studying the Prophetic Mural
    Posts
    1,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeViL.MaN666 View Post
    hey Ruby i made to Top #2 today if we dont count those 2 hackers


    with a run with alot of fault too im so close to #1 spot,i would like to know if you will reset all the leaderboards so i wont waste my time to beat it for now :P
    thanks!!!
    lol and in 1 hours i just made it to #1 Spot ( without 2 hackers ) on SHZ Boss im in fire today ^.^
    Last edited by DeViL.MaN666; 11-26-2010 at 11:57 AM.
    ~ onic is the name,peed is my game ~

  2. #92
    The Miraculous Rod RubyEclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    9,321

    Default

    Nicely done, Devil!

  3. #93
    Senior Member TOOT-TOOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    857

    Default

    How the hell are people doing these Speedruns...

    Too bad all these Records will be useless once the Physics are changed muahaha!

  4. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOOT-TOOT View Post
    How the hell are people doing these Speedruns...

    Too bad all these Records will be useless once the Physics are changed muahaha!
    You mean when Sonic 4 Episode II is released? Because that's the only reasonable time the physics can be changed.

  5. #95
    Senior Member DeViL.MaN666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    at the Hidden Palace Zone Studying the Prophetic Mural
    Posts
    1,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Groudon199 View Post
    You mean when Sonic 4 Episode II is released? Because that's the only reasonable time the physics can be changed.
    well maybe with an update or Lock-On for all Episode ??

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    Nicely done, Devil!
    hey thanks you very much Aaron i appreciate this even if i cant have the beautiful Number 1 Spot for now at least i got an cheer up by Aaron what a honnor ^.^
    ~ onic is the name,peed is my game ~

  6. #96
    The Miraculous Rod RubyEclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    9,321

    Default

    Good news guys!

    The 360 servers will be getting a leaderboard reset today - in fact, within the next few hours! I'll get a new thread up to let people know.

  7. #97
    Senior Member DeViL.MaN666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    at the Hidden Palace Zone Studying the Prophetic Mural
    Posts
    1,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    Good news guys!

    The 360 servers will be getting a leaderboard reset today - in fact, within the next few hours! I'll get a new thread up to let people know.
    YEAH!!! that a great victory over the damn Hackers FINALY !!!!!!! even if im playing on Wii im still happy SEGA did something about this hack plague
    im just wondering are you doing to do something now to prevent the hackers to come back again ???
    like beeing able to remove them individually
    Last edited by DeViL.MaN666; 11-24-2010 at 02:07 PM.
    ~ onic is the name,peed is my game ~

  8. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    Good news guys!

    The 360 servers will be getting a leaderboard reset today - in fact, within the next few hours! I'll get a new thread up to let people know.
    I AM VERY HAPPY TO HEARD THAT !!!!!!!
    Thanks to Sega and you Ruby =P
    All leaderboards is going to be reset or only the hackers ???

  9. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MilsTailsPrower View Post
    I AM VERY HAPPY TO HEARD THAT !!!!!!!
    Thanks to Sega and you Ruby =P
    All leaderboards is going to be reset or only the hackers ???
    It was a complete reset.

    The only issue now is getting your times/scores back onto the leaderboards, which will require beating your existing stats.

  10. #100
    Senior Member AutoSaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    22,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Groudon199 View Post
    It was a complete reset.

    The only issue now is getting your times/scores back onto the leaderboards, which will require beating your existing stats.
    And the other issue is that hackers can easily replace their times.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •