View Poll Results: Agree, unsure, or disagree?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 22.70%
  • Unsure

44 15.60%
  • Disagree

174 61.70%
Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: SONICTEAM did a better job with UNLEASHED than with this game ...

Monsters University - Complaining incessantly

Quote Originally Posted by DGDN09 View Post
    wizards? i dont remember that in unleahed.. only heroes.
    what did they do?
    Some heal others, some throw energy attacks at you, and some are on flipping fire so you can't touch them if you don't put them out first.
    Last edited by HayleyChaotix; 04-02-2012 at 05:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJMoore25 View Post
    Make the moron go away, Mommy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. BaconStein View Post
    I like how damsels in distress are now a Mario innovation, too. Watch out Brothers Grimm, you're plagiarizing on work from centuries ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by DGDN09 View Post
    wizards? i dont remember that in unleahed.. only heroes.
    what did they do?

Were they traumatic enough that you blocked these out from your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles24 View Post
    Although the HD version of Sonic Unleashed were more polished in terms of graphics, Colours' controls and level design were much more polished. The controls were much tighter, and the stage design properly balanced platforming and speed. Although the HD version was fun, seeing that speed was the major portion of the daytime stages, but there was little platforming in many areas, which somewhat caused the game to deviate from the original Sonic formula. Both games were good, but Colours definitely refined and polished what Unleashed originally created.
    I know that comment was made awhile ago, but I wanted to point out that Color's controls were not tight in the 3D sections; more so in 2D, but not 3D.

Spagonia, running on rooftops because apparently that's what hedgehogs do.

Unleashed and Colors are the same. They are both in some way speedy and some way slow. They both have storylines. They both have awesome grraphics (and I mean Colors has good graphics for a Wii game, not overall). They both have cool moves and gameplay. They both have the most awesome levels. I can't quite choose between the two.
    Please go to my YouTube channel and watch me play Sonic music on the piano: http://www.youtube.com/user/cyanpiano
    Themes like Metal Sonic from Sonic 4 Episode II and Starlight Carnival are there!

Quote Originally Posted by PhysTheEchidna View Post
    Unleashed and Colors are the same. They are both in some way speedy and some way slow. They both have storylines. They both have awesome grraphics (and I mean Colors has good graphics for a Wii game, not overall). They both have cool moves and gameplay. They both have the most awesome levels. I can't quite choose between the two.
    They are faaaaaaaar from being same.
    Colors had no werehog.
    The level design in colors focuses a lot more on 2D platforming and exploration using multiple routes while Unleashed was a lot more linear focusing more on speed and less on platforming.
    Colors had less emphasis on boost.
    Unleashed had a monster of the week, colors did not.
    Colors had a more linear, stage to stage progression while Unleashed had hub-worlds and forced medal collecting.

Not da same.
    Last edited by hypersonic2560; 05-02-2012 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hypersonic2560 View Post
    They are faaaaaaaar from being same.
    Colors had no werehog.
    The level design in colors focuses a lot more on 2D platforming and exploration using multiple routes while Unleashed was a lot more linear focusing more on speed and less on platforming.
    Colors had less emphasis on boost.
    Unleashed had a monster of the week, colors did not.
    Colors had a more linear, stage to stage progression while Unleashed had hub-worlds and forced medal collecting.

Not da same.
    And that's not even mentioning the Wisps, which play a huge role in the gameplay.

Also, I thought Colors looked better than Unleashed. Yeah yeah, sue me. It's just that Unleashed PS3 had tons of problems. The frame rate was extremely unstable, and the game would look really bad a lot of the time. Colors was more stable and had awesome art direction. The colors really pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    And that's not even mentioning the Wisps, which play a huge role in the gameplay.

Also, I thought Colors looked better than Unleashed. Yeah yeah, sue me. It's just that Unleashed PS3 had tons of problems. The frame rate was extremely unstable, and the game would look really bad a lot of the time. Colors was more stable and had awesome art direction. The colors really pop.
    Same here.
    Colors just looked a lot more colorful and creative.
    I don't like realistic in my video games.

I can't believe this thread is still here.

i thin unleashed is better

This game was a great idea. Mario has always been sonics main contender, one collects rings and the other coins, but mario had lots of power ups and so on, this gives sonic that too, I think this puts it back up there with mario. Plus who ever did the voices for the characters should be in as many games as possible, I think they did a great job.

Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast