Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 181

Thread: 20 Years of Sonic the Hedgehog

  1. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    28,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jarellts90 View Post
    I hope that there is a twenty-fifth anniversary game in 2016.
    There hasta be. Just hope it ain't a sports collection.

  2. #172
    Senior Member Casshern X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cunning Condor View Post
    There hasta be. Just hope it ain't a sports collection.
    Sonic Sports Mix, featuring 5 different sports!

    Quote Originally Posted by Theadvisor1234 View Post
    I think it's impossible to have an opinion on anything without offending someone somewhere. If I were constantly worried about what others might think, I'd be mute.

  3. #173
    Banned jarellts90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cunning Condor View Post
    There hasta be. Just hope it ain't a sports collection.
    Yeah. They have a lot of Sonic sports games. I think it should be a sequel to Sonic Generations because that game was amazing. Reliving all those levels from the cool Sonic games of the past that they improved made me wonder if they could do it again with different games and levels.

  4. #174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    28,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jarellts90 View Post
    Yeah. They have a lot of Sonic sports games. I think it should be a sequel to Sonic Generations because that game was amazing. Reliving all those levels from the cool Sonic games of the past that they improved made me wonder if they could do it again with different games and levels.
    That was intended to be a joke towards Mario...

  5. #175
    Banned jarellts90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cunning Condor View Post
    That was intended to be a joke towards Mario...
    Are you speaking of the post before mine, Sonic sports games, or Sonic Generations?
    Last edited by jarellts90; 03-07-2013 at 04:24 PM.

  6. #176
    Senior Member capiqua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Sonic alive¡¡¡

  7. #177
    Senior Member SonicTheHedgehog7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Station Square
    Posts
    906

    Default

    Sweet, piece of cake.

  8. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Where the Adventure Lies
    Posts
    11,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jarellts90 View Post
    Yeah. They have a lot of Sonic sports games. I think it should be a sequel to Sonic Generations because that game was amazing. Reliving all those levels from the cool Sonic games of the past that they improved made me wonder if they could do it again with different games and levels.
    Generations 2 would be awesome. I found Generations' level selection to be slightly lacking, they could pick different levels this time and add another era for Lost World and whatever else comes out before 2016.

  9. #179
    Senior Member ~TheSuperTailsFan~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    I'm not sure
    Posts
    15,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt The Cat View Post
    Generations 2 would be awesome. I found Generations' level selection to be slightly lacking, they could pick different levels this time and add another era for Lost World and whatever else comes out before 2016.
    If there is a Generations 2, then I hope ST puts more effort on the Game than they did to Generaions......
    Vocaloid Thread

    I like Cute things. Especially Cute and Edgy.
    [Servant of Sonicexe]

  10. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    60

    Default

    You know its really Amazing that no other video game characters has made it this far like Mario and Sonic. Serious kudos to you blue dude!

    Can't wait for the next Nintendo exclusive Sonic game and Looking forward to Lost World on 3DS!

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •