Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 on PC

Default Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 on PC

Hello.I want to ask Sega, so he made the Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 for the PC. If there is they will fix all bugs and move those long loading screens, you get a very good game.
    P.S I hope SEGA will see this message and perform my request (not just mine, here in Russia, many dream of STH 2006 on PC)
    P.S.S Failure Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 was due to the fact that you hurried developers. If it still did at least 2 months left to perfect a game about Sonic.
    P.S.S.S Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Colours are not very
    Who agrees Writing +

If they fix glitches, controls, camera angles, gameplay, loading screens ; fix the story so it's not full of nonsenses and obviously remove Elise's kiss...
    (In other words: finish it)
    Why the hell not...
    Last edited by ArgetLam107; 05-12-2011 at 08:46 PM.

The Crush Cove - a technological island surrounded by many a mechanized pirate ship. Do Not Disturb.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgetLam107 View Post
    If they fix glitches, controls, camera angles, gameplay; complete the story so it's not full of nonsenses and obviously remove Elise's kiss...
    (In other words: finish it)
    Why the hell not...
    Because they could be spending less time fixing a widely hated game and trying to make it great, and more time making games that are already great.

Like I always say, remaking/going back to Sonic 2006 would be a massive waste of time.
    Do you overuse Japanese words? Do you quote that one Sonic 2006 line about running when there's time to worry? Do you use out-of-context quotes from various media in a desperate attempt to sound cynical or philosophical, particularly if it includes the words "darkness" and/or "despair"? Then have I got a armor-plated fist just for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonioz View Post
    Hello.I want to ask Sega, so he made the Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 for the PC. If there is they will fix all bugs and move those long loading screens, you get a very good game.
    No it would not.It would still suck.
    P.S.S Failure Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 was due to the fact that you hurried developers. If it still did at least 2 months left to perfect a game about Sonic.
    And yet,the story and alot of the concept sucked too.Stuff that was not affected by rushing.
    Who agrees Writing +
    Not very what?
    Not very unenjoyable experiance and even moreso compared to the likes of 06?
    11/20/11: The day the intelligence died. The Adventure Rapture. Over 20 threads. 1 day
    Big the Cat:Thou's threads may be locked,but the spirit roams free...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Crusher View Post
    Because they could be spending less time fixing a widely hated game and trying to make it great, and more time making games that are already great.

Like I always say, remaking/going back to Sonic 2006 would be a massive waste of time.
    Don't get me wrong. I agree with you, I'm not saying they should do it. I just think it could work.

The Crush Cove - a technological island surrounded by many a mechanized pirate ship. Do Not Disturb.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgetLam107 View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I agree with you, I'm not saying they should do it. I just think it could work.
    But it's not just that. The story was total rubbish too. If you try to remake that, you'll just end up with a completely different storyline. And in that case, you'd be better off just making a different (and better) Sonic game instead.
    Do you overuse Japanese words? Do you quote that one Sonic 2006 line about running when there's time to worry? Do you use out-of-context quotes from various media in a desperate attempt to sound cynical or philosophical, particularly if it includes the words "darkness" and/or "despair"? Then have I got a armor-plated fist just for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Crusher View Post
    But it's not just that. The story was total rubbish too. If you try to remake that, you'll just end up with a completely different storyline. And in that case, you'd be better off just making a different (and better) Sonic game instead.
    I'm not sure if it would be necessary to completely change the story, maybe with some imagination...
    Anyways, SEGA will not do it, it's obviously a huge risk for them.

The story sounds like something out of a bad fanfiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonioz View Post
    P.S I hope SEGA will see this message and perform my request (not just mine, here in Russia, many dream of STH 2006 on PC)
    Who agrees Writing +
    No, never, don't bring that horrible mess of a game to the PC... ._.
    PSO2 JP: Ezodagrom, Johana, Blune.
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom
    Origin/GFWL Gamertag/UPlay: Ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by K2SonicFan View Post
    Lr3an 70 5p311!

He's from Russia, English is most likely his second language. I really hate grammar/spelling Nazis who are uppity to non-native English speakers.
    [ XBL | HughGonzo ]
    PRO-SKUB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast