I think this issue was solved, right?
I decided to try posting today's history without changing the [LIST][*/LIST]list under Also on This Day to a hyphenated list, and it went through without any forbidden errors.
Not sure if the issue is resolved or if today was just a lucky day. I'll observe it for a few days and report back if the issue returns.
For some reason, I can't use the Enter key when I'm typing out a message. I know its not my keyboard because it works fine on every other site I go to. Wonder what the problem could be?
"Good men mean well. We just don't always end up doing well."
@SEGA does what @Nintendon't
The time problem is back.
I've noticed that it's the same time frame every time it's happened thanks to just happening to stay up until after 1:00 AM last time it happened.
It starts at 6:00 PM Pacific and fixes itself at 1:00 AM Pacific the next day.
The issue is related to DST, but it was fine until March 24 last year.
Okay, so the forbidden error is now also sometimes happening on showthread.php and private.php.
Additionally, here are more issues that I believe are related:
- Not all avatars in threads load properly and you have to refresh the page to fix them -- sometimes more than once
- The status circle on profiles doesn't properly load sometimes and you have to refresh the page
- Profiles sometimes load all messed up
- The private messages area sometimes loads all messed up
- The toolbar in the advanced editor -- where bold, italicize, underline, etc. are -- doesn't load sometimes and you have to refresh the page
- The advanced editor sometimes doesn't load at all and you have to refresh the page
- Smilies don't always show on the right side of the editor and you see the symbols that make them rather than the smilies themselves
Last edited by Amaury; 04-05-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Yeah along with the ol forbidden thing
The forums are running reeeeeeal slow for me all of a sudden.
The forums are acting sluggish and I'm getting 502 Proxy Errors.
Getting a 403 Forbidden error when trying to post in some threads. Anything on my end I can fix that with, or is it something I need to wait out while the server itself gets any issues resolved?
Valkyria Chronicles is coming to PC gentlemen. No Excuses this time. Seriously.