Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your chances of getting hacked?

Default What are your chances of getting hacked?

What are your chances of getting hacked? and if you do what will happen, cause i haven't gotten to be online yet, so i wouldn't know.

for the Gc:low
    ar is the only hack thing but taht doesn't dagae the game taht badly.

Xplox: (yes i ahte the console btu don't get itnoa fight ok? this is a differn't topic.)
    High risk.
    YOu have bolth ar ahckers which are younge stupid kids who don't know any honor or adults who are broed.
    and then xbox actualy has a high capacity of real! hackers so realy emss with the games code and don't sue cheat devices.

tehre are a fre real hackers on gc but there actualy panzies i mets one and when i said iw as going to report him/her they logged offline isnatntly.
    PSU chars:
    Goldbrease Human M lv122 hu10 ra5 ff20 fi20

That sucks cause i don't have a gamecube, so let's say i was on xbox live on a scale from 1-50 what are the chances of getting hacked or losing a file.

depends on the server you go into. mom would know what servers are usualy safer then others.
    PSU chars:
    Goldbrease Human M lv122 hu10 ra5 ff20 fi20

There is a hack on xbox, where if you go to your bank, it allows another player to steal all the items from your bank. Don't ask me how it works. I just remember my friends that play on xbox saying they had to go offline if they wanted to check there bank. I dont know how often that hack happens to people, but im sure it does happen. I have GC and i havent heard of to many bad things happening. Thats wehre with xbox, i do not like that sort of hacking. I will not buy pso for xbox. merely because the hard drive makes it easy for people to hack.
    PSO - Ep 1 & 2
    FOmar - Lvl 183
    HUcast - Lvl 42
    HUmar - Lvl 82
    RAcasceal - Lvl 109

RAmar - Lvl 60 <dead>

ALL OFFLINE.

there are NO real hackers on GC left. there was only 5 to start with & we have all quit. the only thing that is left on GC pso is the AR noobs & that in no way is hacking. the worst they can do to u is FSOD u or spamm u with speed chat. thats all.

GC is low rick. all u need to worry about its FSOD. if u question my resons for saying this. heh know that i was one of those 5 hackers. i tryed to save pso. didnt help so we all quit out of usless efert.

Meow...
    Adri Z Drocol
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you walk a path to your heart and you shut the door, dose that mean the one with the key is the only one that can enter?

yea most of the hackrs did leave, although ive seen nugz in the lobby lately. digitalhaze quit pso and they were the majority of people that hacked. the bank steal is tough to do, it was an old code way back from dreamcast and i doubt anyone figured it out le alone on xbox.
    Why am I surrounded by crazy people?; Note to self: Place notes here.

Super Moderator - Queen of Cake Momonpso's Avatar

XBox is not worse than GC as far a hacks go. Why do people say this? Any way....I never go to the first ship on XBox only because it is full of people who dupe and mod as well as people who love to curse and yell on the XBox Live feature. I go to Dav 10 where you have a good group of players to get a game going with. So back to the original question, about the only thing you may run into online is the FSOD which is really no big deal. Your screen freezes and you are forced to turn the game off without saving. You tend to lose items not equipped and your meseta that you carry around with you. Thats why the number one rule to playing online is BANK your stuff before you go to a lobby.

the only reson i say box pso is hacked more is cuz when i went on it i riped a quest off the servers so easy. on GC we have to use alot of hardware to get it back to the PC. then again the box is a mini PC.

Meow...
    Adri Z Drocol
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you walk a path to your heart and you shut the door, dose that mean the one with the key is the only one that can enter?

actually im finding it hard to find legit players on pso gc theese days. pitty...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast