Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SEGA, about Valkyria Chronicles 3...

Default SEGA, about Valkyria Chronicles 3...

Can you tell us whether or not you plan on localizing it?

Seriously, every time someone asks you on twitter or facebook, you delete their post.

You'll probably delete this thread too, maybe ban me as well.

Just know that the VC3 discussion on your facebook page is the most discussed one of all, and there are 2

petitions going around with over 1k signatures.

Sonic isn't the only series you should be supporting.

I think SEGA said there done with the PSP

I may be wrong though
    Chrono's Signature.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Right now, all they seem to care about is bringing over games that will rake in cash. ( I don't blame them. They make video games for money.)

It's just dissapointing how SEGA has to blatantly DELETE all related posts regarding the Valkyria Chronicles series. Most people are asking nicely too!

Instead of blowing us off, why not just tell us straight up? You already show us how much you care about the series by just deleting every comment regarding it, and going to the lengths of BANNING people from your facebook page.

SEGA, I am dissapoint.

Sega ported the Valkiria series on PSP in the first place while it should remain on PS3, now it's their duty to translate also the last game, if they have some respect for their fans.

Next time think twice before porting a series from a new console to an old handheld.
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7352/11403311736_d9378cea2e_o.jpg
    We want Panzer Dragoon SAGA 2 RPG on PS4 and other home consoles, please Sega, please Nagoshi!

^ And miss out on PSP's popularity in Japan? Yeah I wish the PSP was like that in the west we would of gotten the game by now. I hope they consider making a PSN localization for Vita or remaster it for PS3 and localize it.

I sure wish SEGA will join the PSP Remaster Series with Valkyria Chronicles 2 & 3 and release the games for the PS3.
    Signatures sucks, especially signature images. Which is why I have them off, so I never see the blasted things.

Even if it was a PSN release, or on the VITA, I'm sure people will buy it. Or even remastered for the PS3.

Stop ignoring your other IP's SEGA. Start advertising and taking risks. Sonic isn't always going to be there for you.

The best thing we can probably do right now is to pool our strengths in a dedicated fansite and the ongoing campaign. It might not stop people from constantly asking about VC3 and getting deleted therefore soon, but it will definitely give those company employees who administrate facebook and such something more substantial for their periodic feedback. One can just hope that the higher-ups eventually realise how much potential the series and its groundbreaking game play has and that there is a way to make profitable English releases for high quality titles like this.

Bangem'ville, aka Jacktown, aka Jackn'Kill, aka The Murder Capital of Florida, aka DUUUUUUUVALLLL!!

A PSN release on PS3 would be cool with me.......

A realist is a pessimist who doesn't want everyone to know he is a pessimist.
    Any real realist realized it's better to be an optimist.
    Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Pass_the_M
    Blog: See the thing about that is........

I really hope they consider releasing it for us in the US and EU.
    It just isn't right to bring the first 2 and then just ignore the 3rd.
    This series has a very dedicated fanbase im sure would love to be able to play it.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast