Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sierra or $ierra tryouts

Default Sierra or $ierra tryouts

sup this is Unyquez
    I'm just going to let you know a small amount of expectations from us and the rules for if you were to make it in Sierra.

It's important before you become interested to understand that we are more than just a group on a game, so those looking for something easy and simple this may not before you. We are or strive to be legendary, we are warriors, we are special opps. There are many branches of Sierra, where you are placed depends on your interest and capabilities, that is if you are to make it in. If you enjoy challenges and working for your reputation and awards then you are already interested.

Rules on psu- no cheating(glitching, scamming, grinder glitching, free mp runs, no money buying, switching shop or gacha prices while someone is buying or playing) no taking anything free unless a bday or holiday gift, no trading unless it is weapon, item ect for another or a trade over 99999999 but I, or a Sierra R member must be there and you must have their card, all other purchases must be done through shops. Must use critical attacks if using melee weapons. Diamond Force members must use the appropriate attributes unless a special situation. No blisting, bocking or muteing other Sierra members, must get all Sierra member cards. No giving out expensive anything. We share our rare missions with each other unless members decline to join you. You may only run with levels 20 below and 20 above for S and below missions and 40 below and 40 above on S2andS3 missons(exception of rare missions), this is so you aren't being leveled up by high levels but instead putting an equal effort to killing monsters and earning your level. borrowing outside of Sierra is not allowed, borrowing inside Sierra is not unlocked until level75, no one outside of Sierra can grind your weapons and you must provide grinders for the Sierra member or pay. non Sierra member discounts in shops can be no more than 25% off, Sierra discounts no more than 75% off. No Y spamming or leading with Y unless surrounded. Members must place the name Sierra in their shop ad, rares must be given a week for all members to respond, if all members respond before then, you can make an earlier date to run it. DISCOUNTS update- you my by anything that can be found in NPC stores, for the price you can sell to them for. when buying things that can not be bought in NPC stores, you can apply no more than these fowlloing discounts when buyin. box 1&2 items apply up to a 80% discount, box 3 90%, box 4 99%, box 5 95%, and you base these discounts off the cheapest of that class aka upgrades, % ect.

Branches of Sierra- I will not describe what they do.
    Diamond Force/S19- the most elite group of Sierra and limited in numbers allowed.
    Topaz 1st class-members who use correct attribute, deaths 1-5, and strive to reach diamond force.
    topaz force-do not run out of scapedolls in group missions and can solo any mission of the highest available level.
    Onyx Force-the begining warriors.
    Onyx 1st class-criticals mastered and do not spam Y or lead with Y unless allowed in certain situation.
    Jade-secret
    Kryptonite-secret
    Ruby-secret
    Emerald-secret
    Realm-secret
    More may be posted at a later time.

We welcome those who are trustworthy, 100% legit, talented, skilled, have much will, never give up, can fight alone, talk some.
    Last edited by Unyquez; 05-02-2012 at 07:22 PM. Reason: update rule and class
    kThe unborn Legend becomes the born legend.
    legendary warrior, I always give 200% more than 100%. >>Sierra Leader<<

Post for any questions

If you are on psu and wana talk to a member in person, search Sierra or $ierra in search by ads.

Do we have to be lv 180 to be able 2 join?

Quote Originally Posted by general View Post
    Do we have to be lv 180 to be able 2 join?
    no you sure don't, even low levels are cappable of being very skilled and legit and thats what i like to see, dedication, will, trust, and skill or will to improve skill. the way this would work is i tell you the rules to make sure you understand everything befor commiting to Sierra, if the rules are ok with you then i give you a test, pass and you will be placed accordingly to how well you did. if you don't pass the first time you can always try again. all test will be held sometime after the event, search Sierra under ads and leave a bulliten his way we can find you on psu.

ok will thasx

no prob

check in, if anyone is interested in joining contact me or a Sierra member.

update on rules and class.

sup this is Maverick Diamond Force General
    I'm just going to let you know a small amount of expectations from us and the rules for if you were to make it in Sierra.

It's important before you become interested to understand that we are more than just a group on a game, so those looking for something easy and simple this may not before you. We are or strive to be legendary, we are warriors, we are special opps. There are many branches of Sierra, where you are placed depends on your interest and capabilities, that is if you are to make it in. If you enjoy challenges and working for your reputation and awards then you are already interested.

Rules on psu- no cheating(glitching, scamming, grinder glitching, free mp runs, no money buying, switching shop or gacha prices while someone is buying or playing) no taking anything free unless a bday or holiday gift, no trading unless it is weapon, item ect for another or a trade over 99999999 but I, or a Sierra R member must be there and you must have their card, all other purchases must be done through shops. Must use critical attacks if using melee weapons. Diamond Force members must use the appropriate attributes unless a special situation. No blisting, bocking or muteing other Sierra members, must get all Sierra member cards. No giving out expensive anything. We share our rare missions with each other unless members decline to join you. You may only run with levels 20 below and 20 above for S and below missions and 40 below and 40 above on S2andS3 missons(exception of rare missions), this is so you aren't being leveled up by high levels but instead putting an equal effort to killing monsters and earning your level. borrowing outside of Sierra is not allowed, borrowing inside Sierra is not unlocked until level75, no one outside of Sierra can grind your weapons and you must provide grinders for the Sierra member or pay. non Sierra member discounts in shops can be no more than 25% off, Sierra discounts no more than 75% off. No Y spamming or leading with Y unless surrounded. Members must place the name Sierra in their shop ad, rares must be given a week for all members to respond, if all members respond before then, you can make an earlier date to run it. DISCOUNTS update- you my by anything that can be found in NPC stores, for the price you can sell to them for. when buying things that can not be bought in NPC stores, you can apply no more than these fowlloing discounts when buyin. box 1&2 items apply up to a 80% discount, box 3 90%, box 4 99%, box 5 95%, and you base these discounts off the cheapest of that class aka upgrades, % ect.

Branches of Sierra- I will not describe what they do.
    Diamond Force/S19- the most elite group of Sierra and limited in numbers allowed.
    Topaz 1st class-members who use correct attribute, deaths 1-5, and strive to reach diamond force.
    topaz force-do not run out of scapedolls in group missions and can solo any mission of the highest available level.
    Onyx Force-the begining warriors.
    Onyx 1st class-criticals mastered and do not spam Y or lead with Y unless allowed in certain situation.
    Jade-secret
    Kryptonite-secret
    Ruby-secret
    Emerald-secret
    Realm-secret
    More may be posted at a later time.

We welcome those who are trustworthy, 100% legit, talented, skilled, have much will, never give up, can fight alone, talk some.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast