View Poll Results: Will PSO 2 come to the US?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 66.67%
  • No

2 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phantasy Star Online 2! US release?!

Default Phantasy Star Online 2! US release?!

Can we please get some info from sega on a US release ? I dont care if I have to wait 6 months for it to come to the US after JP, im just nerding over PSO2 :S

Banned

\ PSO2 was released. On the GCN as Episode II packed in with the original game. PSOnline is also a big joke, to be honest. I paid for like years worth of gaming, and then some deadbeat comes along and BSOD me. The dead beat was a Japanese person who claimed I was cheating. Graphics that tilt the eyes lens, and thus damage eyes People using hack devices Quests not being there I think about it, and feel sooooo stupid for playing their game. ................. Here is something to know about PSO. The game never left the PS4 realm. ....... Sega should finish the original online game for the Sega Saturn. Yes their was a PSO type network game but instead they turned it into platform ( J-rpg ) game instead. Why not? Bring back the Saturn to the gameverse, and give us something fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
    \ PSO2 was released. On the GCN as Episode II packed in with the original game. PSOnline is also a big joke, to be honest. I paid for like years worth of gaming, and then some deadbeat comes along and BSOD me. The dead beat was a Japanese person who claimed I was cheating. Graphics that tilt the eyes lens, and thus damage eyes People using hack devices Quests not being there I think about it, and feel sooooo stupid for playing their game. ................. Here is something to know about PSO. The game never left the PS4 realm. ....... Sega should finish the original online game for the Sega Saturn. Yes their was a PSO type network game but instead they turned it into platform ( J-rpg ) game instead. Why not? Bring back the Saturn to the gameverse, and give us something fun to play.
    PSO2, no PSOver2/Ep.II.

Toggi, PLEASE
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliumbunny View Post
    Slurrsie? c@5u@l? (laughter) n0.

Super Moderator - Queen of Cake Momonpso's Avatar

We have a whole section devoted to PSO2 here on the forums: http://forums.sega.com/forumdisplay....-Star-Online-2

You should be able to find out lots of information and chat with other fans there.

Banned

that is the thing. PSO ep2 is PSO2. They are just calling it PSO2 to make you think it is a new game all together.
    It is pretty much more of the same thing from the last game.

Super Moderator - Queen of Cake Momonpso's Avatar

that is the thing. PSO ep2 is PSO2. They are just calling it PSO2 to make you think it is a new game all together.
    Sorry, but you are wrong there. PSO Ep2 was more like an expansion of the original PSO. PSO2 is something completely different. Please check out the link I provided above, watch some of the videos that people have posted and you will see the difference.

a fellow of infinite jest. Edward@Sega's Avatar

A 100% new game with a new engine made a decade later is going to be the same thing? Call this one PSO3 if it bothers you that much but otherwise, I call TROLLOLOLOL.

Red face :)

idc what they call it i dont want trolsl on forums already xD i just REALLY want to play that game soon.

In that one place, doing that one thing (LOL VAGUE).

Why would you bump this?

ALSO: ARKIVE. NEW LOOK; SAME DELIGHTFUL, REFRESHING TASTE.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatar View Post
    Why would you bump this?
    yeah.. my hopes shot up.. xD then i realized it was a old topic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast