Thread: Renegade Ops - Problems

Exclamation Renegade Ops - Problems

So I purchased Renegade Ops for the Xbox 360, played through it and was able to get to the 9th mission. All of the gameplay seems fine, however, I have leveled Diz up to 39 and when I select her at the selection screen and it goes to her upgrade loadout, the screen pauses. The music continues to play, but all you see is the graphic of Diz's vehicle, without seeing the upgrade loadout UI.

I'm thinking it has something to do with having her leveled up to 39 and it's created some type of error that won't let me continue.

You cannot hit the 'B' button or 'A' button to exit or continue, you are forced to go back to the 360 Dashboard. I haven't tried using any other character yet, but this seems to be a serious problem.

I've tried selecting any mission with all the other characters, and I can get to their Upgrades screen before starting the mission. With Diz however, no Upgrades menu will pull up. Thus leading me to believe because she is at level 39 I won't be able to play as her. All the other characters are at level 0.

If I get these characters at 39 as well, will I not be able to even play the game? A pretty serious problem that needs to be fixed.

Thumbs down Having this problem too.

Having this problem with another character at another character level. Got to the final stage in Hardcore as Armand, apparently leveled to 41 somewhere in there, died, tried to hop back in and... frozen at the Upgrade load-out screen. All other characters (none of which I have leveled) work fine, but my level 41 Armand is now permanently out of action. Please, please fix this soon, folks.

I don't know if it's relevant, but not only is Armand level 41, he's EXACTLY level 41 with no additional XP in the bar. Level 41 even-steven.

my brother's skills just reset for no reason and he lost all his upgrades permanently. Is there a patch in the works?