Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114
Results 1,131 to 1,136 of 1136

Thread: The Miles "Tails" Prower love thread

Adorable picture)

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTails View Post
    Why am I now just finding out about this thread?! These pictures are amazing! I thought Tails was fading away but apparently not. Here is one of Tails picture. If you want somebody to do what you want, post that picture and his adorableness will prevent them from saying no. Lol.

PS: Late Happy Birthday Emily!
    Such an awesome picture of me. :O

As of yesterday, my domain name tailsthefox.com has expired. I would like to give thanks to anyone who left a comment and joined in the anniversary celebrations. I allowed my domain name to lapse in the hope of focusing on bigger projects instead. In coordination with codeorange, I present my new website othercharacters.com, focusing on a petition to bring back other playable characters, as well as the other characters themselves. Furthermore, please enjoy these two wallpapers from my lapsed fansite. This year will be Tails' 25th anniversary on the 16th of October

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiko View Post
    As of yesterday, my domain name tailsthefox.com has expired. I would like to give thanks to anyone who left a comment and joined in the anniversary celebrations. I allowed my domain name to lapse in the hope of focusing on bigger projects instead. In coordination with codeorange, I present my new website othercharacters.com, focusing on a petition to bring back other playable characters, as well as the other characters themselves. Furthermore, please enjoy these two wallpapers from my lapsed fansite. This year will be Tails' 25th anniversary on the 16th of October
    To follow this, I will be giving Nibiko input on what to add to http://othercharacters.com/ while I will probably add a few blog posts here and there coming soon. You can catch these posts under the name "FoxCordova17", which is me.

Also, thanks to shdowhunt60 for bringing up this comic from deviantart. One of those brainstorming moments about the Tails character.

a.k.a. FoxCordova17 of http://othercharacters.com/
    # of Signatures on Playable Character Act Petition: 94 (Ink Pen), Online Petition: 74

how much tail can fly?

*clears throat*

I wrote a series of fanfics starting way back in 2008 (which by my own admission could've turned out much better than what they ended up being...) showcasing Tails as the main character in an Alternate Future scenario where the world struggled to recover after a tragedy involving Sonic. I've been done with this series since 2013 and I don't plan on revisiting it. It's best left to the archives of time. It was just a story series I experimented and tested boundaries with. I've since taken official freelance writing projects since 2014 and pushed for opportunities in creating content with game dev teams. I guess you learn in time what actually becomes a thing and what doesn't, huh? [/cryptic fox language]

Looking back on these pictures I'm not surprised where some of the influence for other people introducing an Alternate Older Tails came from. The concept and designs are not that bad imo. Credit to JayFoxFire for the below pics.

a.k.a. FoxCordova17 of http://othercharacters.com/
    # of Signatures on Playable Character Act Petition: 94 (Ink Pen), Online Petition: 74

Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114