Take a look at the commentary group I'm in here!
TBH, my first ban was unfair
Me and Meep just spammed the forum and we don't care about it, sorry.
When we made alts we didn't do it as if we wanted to be unbanned from EG, it was mainly to do with personal reasons.
It is not something encouraged, I was shocked when I saw two accounts named after me.
In all honesty, Emerald Gaming isn't a forum, it's just a chat box or meet up site for a group of friends. We were just messing around and having fun.
2. I come on EG every day.
3. Lol. We're very easy going on the chatbox. Talk about whatever you want, just don't be a jerk and obey the rules. Simple. Also, what "disgusting conversations"? That doesn't ring a bell.
4. You can talk about anything as long as it's appropriate and acceptable. Seriously, we love fun, we're easy going people. If you want a more strict forum, just compare us to some of the other fansites. You're talking about us like we're total tyrants, which is basically a lie. We're one of the easiest staff to get along with that I know of.
5. Weird. But okay?
For anyone reading this, Hypah and Emo aren't the majority. EG also isn't just a close knit group of friends. We all know each other (mostly at least) but we're a forum too. We're trying to focus more-so on what our site was dedicated to. So please, sign up and decide for yourself and don't let this choose for you. Two people aren't much in comparison to what most on our forums are saying.
Oh, and FTR we don't know anyone's address. XD Just clearing that up. We know your IP address, but we have the map for your *actual* address turned off for privacy reasons of course. And even if we did, who would we share it with and why would we share it? We won't reveal any personal info we DO have.
Last edited by GamingMisfit; 01-02-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Oh, and Hypah, like I said, we only suspended you for the Emo account. So, you know, it's not like you got permanently banned from the forums or anything. If you don't *ahem* freak out again, you're welcome to come back, of course.
2. He logs on everyday, failing that, when he can, you can't blame him for having things to do IRL, I've been talking to him just now
3. ... Tbh you're allowed to discuss pretty much anything in the chat box as long as it isn't rulebreaking or spamming images
4. Again, we don't restrict discussion, where are you getting this from?
5. What does this have to do with... anything?
As for that last thing, we don't know your address, the information available to Administrators is exactly the same information viewable by Admins at any other forum.
Sorry if this may offend but I must say
Why go to EG when you have SEGA Forums, SSMB and The Sonic Community?
Exclusive reviews and articles? What when there's like only one?
May I also add that Emerald Gaming isn't a very successful community, once users join, most of them just leave and never come back.
I have even done the statistics, EG has a total of 78 users, 11 being the alternate accounts that have been made which actually makes a total of 67 users.
I have counted the number of users who have no more than 20 posts, the result is 54 users while the other 13 users are either:
*Users who try to help EG
*The people who meet up at the chat box every day
*All or some of the above^
54/67 users are people who have minimum interest in EG, that's 80.59% of Emerald Gaming.
Seriously, if you want a successful site, you will need to make it interesting and fun. It's not like everyone is interested in walls of text.
Last edited by Emochu; 12-26-2011 at 08:35 PM.
For our reviews, yeah I just said we're kinda working on that. Why go to EG? Well you seem to be able to answer that question, considering you're so desperate to get back there. You've made so many alts I've forgotten the names of most of them.
Also, as Azzy said, we're a new community. We can't help but do our best to let the community grow. If you don't like the growth, then don't come to the site. Simple.