Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How good is this game?

Default How good is this game?

The game looks really good and interesting, I don't have a Kinect atm but when I do I might pick it up. So can someone tell me how good this game is?

One of the best mature games for Kinect. It has some really neat ideas on how to implement a first person title using Kinect. The game is a complete gore fest and think the dev team might have watched a torture movie too many :P

For me this is a must have Kinect title if you want something different and unique. I applaud SEGA for taken on a project with such potential and hope to see a follow-up.

My Virtua Tennis Wii FC is 3051 5225 0757 fair play
    My Gamertag is no1phil Add me if you play fair online.
    My PSN is phil_no_1 Add me if you play fair online.

Banned

if my pineal gland is active, will i still get nightmares?

Banned

just kidding, but will see if its good for Kinect

The game is great. look at the reviews at Gamestop.com from the people who actualy bought and played the game. They gave it an 8.5. Big contrast from the 4 that the ign reviewer gave it.... someone seems to be a little off (ign). I give it an 8-9. This game has been my best kinect experience rivaled only by dance central. (two different game types.... This one is hot though.

I'd say 8/10

Well this is the creepiest forums skin I've ever seen.

Default How good is this game

I wanted to buy this game but decided to try the demo first. The controls seemed really off to me, and I usually dont see many issue with my kinect. How are the controls and game play for this really?Thanks everyone

The controls are good (8/10). When you get the game, the first, id say 30 minutes may seem a little slower but its just basically the game teaching you how to control the game, the game begins to pick up (and start to get really good) when you first see the water (without introducing any spoilers). The game continuously gets better (and more creepy) throughout the entire story. One of my best kinect experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by supahype View Post
    The controls are good (8/10). When you get the game, the first, id say 30 minutes may seem a little slower but its just basically the game teaching you how to control the game, the game begins to pick up (and start to get really good) when you first see the water (without introducing any spoilers). The game continuously gets better (and more creepy) throughout the entire story. One of my best kinect experiences.
    thank you sir for good review

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast