Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Sega Wishlist for XBLA or PSN?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pája View Post
    Shinobi was released a few weeks ago on the European PSN Store. If You have a PS3, just make a UK account and get downloading, my friend.

*HUGS*

Does an European account work? Thank you thank you!!! How much is it, btw?
    http://forums.sega.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=117267&dateline=13371  96921

Actually, any PAL region PSN account should work, because Shinobi's region availability was listed as "All" in the Store Update blog post. It's 7,99 Ł or 9,99 €.

All games from AGES 2500 collection, specially Phantasy Star generation:1&2.

Remake the last three AGES 2500 games on list:
    - Phantasy Star 4 as Phantasy Star generation:3
    - Alex Kidd in the Miracle World
    - Bare Knuckle AKA Streets of Rage

They could come on PSN (PS3/PSP), XBLA, WiiWare and Steam.

Also Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.
    Last edited by XRick; 05-19-2012 at 09:43 AM.
    Looking for supporters of SEGA finishing and localising the Phantasy Star Generation Trilogy, please check this topic, Phantasy Star Generation Trilogy Misc Stuff.

With the recent vintage collection titles that are coming out, I thought it would be nice to see something similar done with the classic Disney games on Mega Drive/Genesis. Featuring Castle of Illusion, QuackShot, World of Illusion, Aladdin etc. One can always dream, right?

Here is my updated wishlist of what i would like on PSN from SEGA:

*Sonic 3 & Knuckles - It was released on XBLA, why not PSN as well?

*Sonic CD DLC - One of the greatest remakes of a game i have seen, the game sold so many copies, the DLC is guaranteed to bring in even a whole lot more profit.

*Knuckles Chaotix - They released StH 1 & 2 to celebrate StH4 Ep 1, StH CD to celebrate StH4 Ep 2, it's obvious what's next.

*PSN/XBLA Avatars - The picture icons on your profile I am talking about, it's great to see it happen with Episode II. But I would really prefer Generations renders of characters or even All-stars racing transformed renders. What's so great about avatars is, the process of creating and finishing them does require some effort but all up it isn't much. When it really pays off is when you see so many people on the Playstation Network and Xbox Live Service using your avatar, not only did you gain profit from the people who bought the avatar and not only did you please the fans so much, you also gave your own games a whole lot of promotion. The fans will be paying you, to promote your game.

*Sonic Adventure 2 - I'm really hoping to see this pop up soon, I loved the adventure series and since we already have Sonic Adventure DX on PSN/XBLA, a lot of us are hoping for the sequel to be re-released too.

That is all I would like, in order of how much I want each one here it is:

1. Avatars
    2. Sonic 3 & Knuckles
    3. Sonic Adventure 2
    4. Sonic CD DLC
    5. Knuckles Chaotix

I really hope we get at least one (or more) of these up on the XBLA and PSN
    Last edited by Miles Prower; 05-25-2012 at 05:31 AM.

Who'll be last buyer of 10 huge Tails plush? xD | Adam Szabo - Serano
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Szabo
    I never had any music education, so everything I know today I have learned by myself.

Panzer Dragoon Orta HD and Nights into Dreams PS2 version in HD. PLEASE SEGA, they would be day 1 purchases from me.

I'd like to see the Phantasy Star and Phantasy Star 2 remakes on XBL or PSN but I'd like to see them together on a PS Vita cartridge even more

Konami is releasing Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 together on a single Vita Cartridge, so Sega could easily do it too

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuko-blue View Post
    I'd like to see the Phantasy Star and Phantasy Star 2 remakes on XBL or PSN but I'd like to see them together on a PS Vita cartridge even more

Konami is releasing Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 together on a single Vita Cartridge, so Sega could easily do it too
    I've trying to get people's attention to that as well, you can see it here, Phantasy Star Generation Trilogy Misc Stuff, but so far not much luck...
    Also, if it were to be on a portable console, I'd prefer the PSP, also because I have it and the Vita I don't.
    Last edited by XRick; 05-26-2012 at 02:20 AM.
    Looking for supporters of SEGA finishing and localising the Phantasy Star Generation Trilogy, please check this topic, Phantasy Star Generation Trilogy Misc Stuff.

he why all of you.. whats up with daytona usa 2 with an "scud race course pack" for xbl

Quote Originally Posted by XRick View Post
    I've trying to get people's attention to that as well, you can see it here, Phantasy Star Generation Trilogy Misc Stuff, but so far not much luck...
    Also, if it were to be on a portable console, I'd prefer the PSP, also because I have it and the Vita I don't.
    PSP is close to Dead in North America with Atlus bringing it's long run to an end with a bang by releasing Growlanser IV and Gungnir in English, The PSP Remake of Persona 2 Eternal Punishment will probaly be the final PSP game released over here
    Sega of America has made it clear they have no desire to give us Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity and if that wasn't enough they removed Phantasy Star Portable 2 from the Playstation Store
    Square Enix isn't giving us their better games, Final Fantasy Type-0 formerly known as Agito XIII for the PSP

The PSP is still very much alive in Japan, they just got a brand new Rurouni Kenshin game for the PSP recently
    Nintendo Released the 3DS yet they still make games for the Original DS
    So Sony of America has no business discontinuing the original PSP
    There haven't even been any decent rpgs released for the Vita in North America

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast