Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Support Movember! Donate to a Community Manager!

Community Manager Emeritus kateburning's Avatar

Also, Ruby totally has a vanity title right now. I can't believe more of you don't want in on this sweet offer.

...And thanks for the compliments on my moustachioed avatar.

Clumsyorchid - In b4 lock Julian's Avatar

Movember Day 8! We’re not even midway through the month and we’ve already received over $1,800 in total donations! An excellent first week effort with our own Chris Finch leading the charge with over $300 in total donations. Thanks to everyone who has helped by donating into the Renegade Ops Mo Bros and supporting this charity event!
    While both teams have grown a collective $1,800+ in donations, SEGA of Momerica is currently has way MO donations (Mo-nations?) than the Euro SEGA Staches. As much as this is for charity, there is a bit of a competition at play between our two groups. So if anyone is thinking of joining in, I recommend sending a few extra coin to the European folks to keep things at least a bit interesting!
    Donate to the Euro SEGA Staches
    Donate to SEGA of Momerica
    Why Moustaches?

During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces, in the US and around the world. With their Mo’s, these men raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer. For the rest of the month, these selfless and generous men, known as Mo Bros, groom, trim and wax their way into the annals of fine moustachery. Supported by the women in their lives, Mo Sistas, Movember Mo Bros raise funds by seeking out sponsorship for their Mo-growing efforts.
    General Bryant’s Mo Cap

Throughout the month of Movember, we’re thrilled to have photos of our own General Bryant regrowing his fabulous stache to full mo-glory. If you caught last week’s update, you’ll notice that clean shaven man was in fact the leader of the elite fighting force, the Renegades! Today we’re posting both Day 4 and Day 8 shots of General Bryant, just so you can see the progression!
    General Bryant Day 4
    General Bryant Day 8
    The progression is almost freakish, surely even our own Ken Balough can’t grow this fast…
    Sample Mo Gallery

Today, I’m going to post some photos of my own progression for the enjoyment of the internet. I’ve been tracking my progress on a semi-regular basis across my Mo-Space, as well as my personal Facebook account. Here’s a sample of the shots so far…
    As you can see we’ve been having some fun with the updates! Definitely check the other updates as they come out and donate to my page!
    Mo to Come!

We’ve got more Movember content on the way, including more updates from the folks in our offices and our own General Bryant!

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/

@SEGA does what @Nintendon't

Community Manager Emeritus kateburning's Avatar

Hi everyone! Darren, our marketing director, has been growing a full beard and is now letting the INTERNET decide what style moustache he'll have! Head over to the SEGA blogs to cast your vote- http://bit.ly/u2991q

Darren Moustache - The Trucker by SEGA of America, on Flickr

Gah, I feel terrible now, taking one of the codes when this thread was first made and not saying a thing. :/

I really wish I could donate to you guys, but ay, it isn't easy when your 16 with no kind of job whatsoever. The least I can do is wish you guys good luck! Once again, I really apologize for taking a code and not saying a thing before. I feel like a theif....:/

Quote Originally Posted by Clumsyorchid View Post
    Guys - don't sweat the codes, I was actually just joking around and the tone got lost in it all. Everyone is amazing in my book and I'm hoping that you are enjoying the codes. If you want to help spread the word but can't donate, that works too. Share our Facebook story, retweet our blog updates - all works, all is appreciated!

We are working on some fun stuff with this charity, so be on the lookout for the updates, including our recent blog, which I'm about to repost in full!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dex3 View Post
    Gah, I feel terrible now, taking one of the codes when this thread was first made and not saying a thing. :/

I really wish I could donate to you guys, but ay, it isn't easy when your 16 with no kind of job whatsoever. The least I can do is wish you guys good luck! Once again, I really apologize for taking a code and not saying a thing before. I feel like a theif....:/
    Don't! Read the top quote...
    "Excuse me. Everyone, I have a brief announcement to make. Sonicís eyes was black, Shadow The Hedgehog was the devil, and the Social Media Team is lying about Sonic Mania. Thank you for your time and good night."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123