Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Requests

How about a number on the card to show how of a much bonus Auras help. For instance add a blue number next to the monsters stats with a plus sign next to it too show that it's stats are being boosted from the Aura. Thanks

At the shopping menu, how about *Increase synthesize chance by 10% for 7days or 30 days!? Or maybe break it down by 5% so we can buy multiples of them.

Or in the synthesis window, the option to pay more for a higher success. How much more CP would you pay for what percentage? would you do 100 CP for 90% success(per combine)? what about 500 CP for 100%? I know, I know....it all comes back around to the illegal cp purchasers, but how much WOULD you pay? This way you could pay more for the combines that mean more to you like learning a level 7 SR skill or something.

I would love to buy % boosts.

Im so sick of failing synths.

I would farm the hell outta the game if this occurred.. I wud b hitting lands obsessively all day n night
    Quote Originally Posted by Eydise View Post
    I still desire an unlimited dungeon option, with (extremely) rare occasions on which monsters drop a piece of their card or a shard. It is sometimes so annoying to only be able to wait wait wait :/

My posts are TeKt0n1c
    You just got Tekkerised!

Same. Bye, social life haha

How about a way to auction multiple monsters at the same price. Its frustrating trying to sell multiple common mobs when you have to scroll down a list of 180 monsters each time.

Or maybe after you have set the price, the screen doesnt automatically scroll to the top.

The ability to add a comment to active skills on the monster card, so when the skill activates during battle, the comment is added in the following line of text in the battle report.

The skill activates.....
    Comment.....
    Skill effects/damage....
    Last edited by JChilds; 04-23-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Haha...tht's a crazy idea...imagine you have "screw you@ as comments..battle log will get more exciting there!
    "no laughing matter..." xTeKt0n1c

Quote Originally Posted by Jmontastic View Post
    How about a way to auction multiple monsters at the same price. Its frustrating trying to sell multiple common mobs when you have to scroll down a list of 180 monsters each time.

Or maybe after you have set the price, the screen doesnt automatically scroll to the top.
    this would be amazing i spend all my cp on dispatches and it takes me forever to sell the mobs one by one also please give us the option to sell orb's that would be amazing too

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast