Thread: In app upgrade - icon still showing lite version

Default In app upgrade - icon still showing lite version

Hi, I originally downloaded this lite version of this game in the Japanese iTunes app store and then upgraded to full within the app, but it is still showing the lite version. I tried re downloading the app, but no change. Is there a fix for this?
    Thanks!

SEGA Community Manager - In b4 lock Clumsyorchid's Avatar

I'm not sure if there's a fix presently, but I do know that our teams are aware and working on a fix. Got a lot of passionate people in the office for this game, so I expect it'll get a resolution soon. Thankfully it's just an icon, the gameplay is unaffected!

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/

@SEGA does what @Nintendon't

hi! i did the same that upgrade the lite version into the full one and the icon still not change. well it is ok.
    what not ok is, that i installed it in my iphone too (after the upgrade) but in the iphone it is still not unlocked.
    is there any solution for this problem? thanks

I also pressed an paid for the unlock in the app, but nothing changed ::

Cool Yo.

Yo.
    Last edited by Fake Hedgehog; 04-02-2013 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Yo.

I also paid for the game on my iPhone, then got an iPad. But the iPad isn't the paid version, it's the light version? Is there a fix, or are we just expected to pay twice? And will save games ever transfer to a new device? I guess I could at least transfer cards before upgrading my phone, but this seems pretty clunky.

I purchased the + version then upgraded to full game. The icon remained the same. I also paid for the full version of the app as this was a separate item on the App Store, I thought it may have something different in the game. The only difference seems to be the icon image.
    The full version icon has the description "lite" even though it is the full game, not an upgrade.

this is the only 'rough'I have found in this otherwise well polished gem of a game beautiful.
    I have the Alexandria game too. I like the way the mechanics are slightly different to offer a new challenge, but still keeping the same flavour. Well done.