Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phantasy Star Portable 2 MIA from PSN

No official word on anything as far as I know.

interesting..

huh... even the demo was removed. All that's on the PSN Store right now is the demo for the first game. Could be because of the announcement for PSO2 on the PS Vita? It's not on the EU store anymore either. Japan still has Infinity up and all DLC. Maybe we're being updated to Infinity? haha wouldn't that be something. Wouldn't be surprsing since it takes them almost a year to localize their games. Although, if I recall correctly SEGA said we were not getting Infinity due to poor PSP2 sales. Not to mention they're better off working on localizing PSO2 PC than to waste their time on an outdated system. From Tsukento's post, it sure is taking them awhile to bring it back up.

Yeah if you go to wikipedia and look at the list of games supposedly available for the us you will notice at least 20 of them are no longer on PSN. ing sucks. I really wanted PSP2. I was hoping for PSP2i but I know theres no chance in hell of a US release anymore at this point.

I hate how on the vita you can only be signed into one account at a time and to change accounts wipes the system. Means you can have a Japanese and US account.

They really should just make everything available world wide and just have a disclaimer "This game is intended for JPN markets and is only available in Japanese. If you choose to download be away that there is no support for this product in your region"

How hard is thiat?

At least the ones who purchased it can redownload the game any time, it's too bad some players waited that much to buy the digital version.
    NISA does what sega don't.

..can't be serious. Finally get around to picking up a psp.. after checking to see that valkyria chronicles 2 and phantasy star portable 2 is available -- and then they take them offline..?

Lucky as usual..

Banned

Is it ever going to come back? I have the game, but I wanted to play it witrh my friend from school who just got a PSP. :c

Heh. Well, I wanted to download this myself, after being addicted to Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and previously adoring Phantasy Star Zero, but all I can do is the PSP1 demo. Alas, alas. If PSP2 ever comes back, it will be an instant purchase for me.

Wonder if this has something to do with the vita "backdoor" hack for some of the psp titles?

If so.. what are the chances this is ever going to be put back..

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We confirm that your message has reached our service on 13 April 2012 at 14:36:03. You will receive a response within 2 working days.

Kind regards,
    "

....mmm, yeah.. :/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast