This thread is for people to post up those VC moments we all love/hate/love to hate!
You know, moments like...
- When you're taking a long-range shot with a lancer in VC1, praying to get lucky and hit the bullseye
- You take a long range shot in VC2... and are thankful lancers are more accurate now
- 'Click' Oops, stepped on a mine, but react quick enough to stay still and scream "Engineer!!"
- You take an engineer to defuse the mine... only to remember you're playing VC2 and that responsibility goes to the Special Techs now. Doh!
- You roll straight through the enemy camp with the Edelweiss, destroying sandbags and throwing enemies around
- You realise you forgot one lancer hiding behind the camp who has a perfect shot at the radiator
- ... and he misses. Just like you planned all along, of course.