Page 144 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1441

Thread: The Official Shipping Thread! ALL SHIPS AHOY!

Southwest Ohio (school year), Chicago (breaks)

Quote Originally Posted by Sails on Rails View Post
    Yayyy Sontails!!!!!!!!!!

Friendly reminder of these:

So much more canon than Sonaze. Yeah, I so totally went there. >83

Lol. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    If SMS is considered evil then I don't want to be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by SMS Skull Leader View Post

So much more canon than Sonaze. Yeah, I so totally went there. >83

Lol. XD
    That actually happened?!? Oh crap I must run out and buy that game DEFINETELY now!!!! XD

And.... I hate it when you're right. ;P

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...DuEmpMwLL4S_r5
    Click above to see Minkgirl's Top 100 Sonic Moments!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toni the Mink View Post
    That actually happened?!? Oh crap I must run out and buy that game DEFINETELY now!!!! XD

And.... I hate it when you're right. ;P
    Lol. I might even say that it's more canon than Sonamy since unlike Sonic, Blaze doesn't run away to the hills and actually seems to enjoy Amy's company. Plus, IIRC, there is a part in Sonic Rush where Blaze seems to admire how open Amy is about expressing her feelings, something that Blaze admits cannot do because of her duties... Maybe she wants someone like Amy who can do all of the work involved in getting close since Amy isn't afraid to befriend, grow close and bond with others.

However, since this is a franchise aimed at kids, anything between them would only be treated as a sistermance (watch Diebuster, aka Top wo Nerae 2 and the dynamic between Nono and Lal'C is pretty much how I see Amy and Blaze developing a bond), though it could also be displayed in a platonic way that can be interpretated in a different context. XP

Edit: oh, the pic is from the last two Olympic games. Here is a gif of it:

Gotta love the way the characters are animated. Blaze looks a bit startled at first but near the end she seems welcoming, but in a subtle manner. XD
    Last edited by SMS Skull Leader; 06-23-2017 at 03:34 PM.

Amy just looks up to Blaze because she sees her as the independent lady she wants to be become. Remember Blaze is two years older than Amy. Blaze's power represent passion, heart, and energy. Which is what also Amy represents to some degree.
    Last edited by Scrapbrained; 06-23-2017 at 05:44 PM.
    Join the Psycho Helmets
    Lord Psycho Helmet will lead us to peace and prosperity.

Scrapbrain Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapbrained View Post
    Amy just looks up to Blaze because she sees her as the independent lady she wants to be become. Remember Blaze is two years older than Amy. Blaze's power represent passion, heart, and energy. Which is what also Amy represents to some degree.
    In contrast Blaze would see in Amy things she'd like to do such as not being afraid to hold back on openly expressing her feelings and emotions (obviously not that openly, lol. Blaze would still be more subtle if she were to do such things to uphold her princess-like dignity) and maybe Amy could be the one that shows her the way to be more open.

Though at first I'd imagine there would be some ice breaking to do, which is ironic wnen the character setting that barrier is the one who controls fire. Blaze would probably be annoyed by Amy's shennanigans, trying to keep a distance but eventually, Amy's persistance and charm would start to win over Blaze, who would grow to warm up to this silly and bubbly girl who looks up to her... Still, Blaze would continue to be her though and disciplined self, but also showing that she cares... and trying to deny it before Amy can have something to get on her.

Amy would continue to grow stronger and more experienced under Blaze's wing until they reach a point in which they'd be equals on the battlefield. This would also be the point where Amy would win Blaze's full respect as well as where Blaze would start to be more open, maybe wanting to be a bit like Amy in some aspects. They're both very caring characters but show it differently: Amy is more warm in how she does ot (for example the motherly manner she held the little bird) while Blaze can be cold. (like with Marine in Rush Adventure to keep her from getting exposed to danger)

Of course, all of this is from the perspective of them becoming close friends... withsomeplatonicmomentsthrownintosuggestsomethinge lse. XP *bricked*

daily shadamy

Page 144 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145 LastLast