Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nothing new here...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2050 View Post
    So here is something I don't understand... if episode II will not be available for Wii... then why was Episode I available for .... Wii?
    Money.

Sonic 4 Brand Manager Ken Balough's Avatar

Because making money is a horrible reason to do something. You uhhh volunteer your time at your job right?

But no - the reason Episode I was on the Wii was because we wanted to bring the Sonic 4 saga to the widest possible audience. Episode II unfortunately will not be coming to the Wii - for reasons most people have probably guessed, but that doesn't mean the SEGA isn't supporting Nintendo platforms, we have a very strong partnership and will continue to do so.
    Currently working on: Guardian Heroes & Sonic 4
    Show your support for Guardian Heroes on our Blog:
    http://blogs.sega.com/usa/category/guardian-heroes/

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Balough View Post
    Because making money is a horrible reason to do something. You uhhh volunteer your time at your job right?

But no - the reason Episode I was on the Wii was because we wanted to bring the Sonic 4 saga to the widest possible audience. Episode II unfortunately will not be coming to the Wii - for reasons most people have probably guessed, but that doesn't mean the SEGA isn't supporting Nintendo platforms, we have a very strong partnership and will continue to do so.
    That's too bad. Well, there's still a ring of a glimmer for a Wii U release. In this crazy world, anything is possible, right?

HD BROTHERHOOD, STAND UP AND CELEBRATE TO THIS VICTORY OVER THE WII!

Anyway Kenesis, is there anything else for now you can say about Episode II? Anything about the new graphics and physics engines in particular?
    Last edited by Yeow95; 12-29-2011 at 08:48 PM.
    deviantArt - tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by tTheadvisor1234 View Post
    I see Sonic 5 as being the Sonic Adventure 3 for classic fanboys: not going to happen. The only difference is that a good many classic fanboys will be too scarred to want it.

Senior Member MightytheArmadillo's Avatar
    Onboard the Thousand Sunny, livin' it up with the Straw Hat Pirates.

Good words.

I still think that a Wii U port is likely, its just not going to happen right away because, of course, the Wii U system isn't even out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy
    Dying is not repaying a dept! That's not what he saved you for! Only weak men would die after someone spared their lives!
    http://www.youtube.com/KingDedede16

What about the 3DS? It doesn't have Wiiware's notorious size limits. So, why not release it on there too?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadzter View Post
    Erm... we didn't know Tails was going to be in at all actually. We were all hoping he would be in it, but nothing was announced before today.
    They hinted out something 'The Hedgehog and the Fox' which kinda is a dead give-away -__-

Senior Member Super Mario the Hedgehog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gemster View Post
    They hinted out something 'The Hedgehog and the Fox' which kinda is a dead give-away -__-
    Not to mention the Tails logo on the rocket Sonic flew to E.G.G. Station.
    "While everyone's ranting about the minor flaws of a video game that's just fun to play, I'll just sit-down, relax, and watch as all of the troubles fly past me while I just enjoy a simple video game that brings me joy with each new experience I receive." - Mario J. Viera, The Second

Banned

This really sucks :/

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario the Hedgehog View Post
    Not to mention the Tails logo on the rocket Sonic flew to E.G.G. Station.
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarisParadox from BrainScratchComms
    "People were wondering how Sonic goes to E.G.G. Stations Zone, like if he pulled a rocket out of his ***. And guess what he does. That's right, he pulls a rocket out of his ***."
    It's absent in the iDevice versions though.
    Last edited by Ranger; 01-02-2012 at 01:30 AM.
    Got no idea for a siggy right now... ;/
    My Youtube

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast