Thread: Crush 3D Reviews

Senior Member KnucklesTheEchinda's Avatar

Hmm... I may pick this game up.

I'm thinking about getting this game sometime. But Rhythm Thief and Rayman Origins takes priority over it!

Ironically I have played the original PSP game and it was deliciously awesome. I felt the gameplay was fresh and innovative (don't talk about the Paper Mario thing cause the only difference was that Super Paper Mario only had you do it to see items and such while in Crush you actually use it to go to other platforms and such), and that game was more darker in that one. However, I don't know why they changed the Crush game for the 3DS because the story for that game was decent enough for me to play it and learn if Danny could get a good night's rest.
    Life is such a beautiful Gift No?

Community Manager Emeritus kateburning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jojomon91 View Post
    Ironically I have played the original PSP game and it was deliciously awesome. I felt the gameplay was fresh and innovative (don't talk about the Paper Mario thing cause the only difference was that Super Paper Mario only had you do it to see items and such while in Crush you actually use it to go to other platforms and such), and that game was more darker in that one. However, I don't know why they changed the Crush game for the 3DS because the story for that game was decent enough for me to play it and learn if Danny could get a good night's rest.
    Glad to hear you liked the original. The story is different on the 3DS version because it's a reimagining, not a straight up port or sequel. You'll still get plenty of Danny, but you'll be helping him escape his sleep this time.

Gamestop had a crappy tenchu ds game that was exclusive. I really like crush3D. Liked it so much that I downloaded the original on my vita for $10. The story is a lot more interesting on psp. On 3ds, Danny's just the goofy assistant that gets stuck inside crush. On psp, he's a mental patient that suffers from insomnia and the doc using crush to try to solve Danny's mental problems

Default Crush 3D Reviews

i play this at school... its the only good game on a site that isnt blocked, every other site is blocked... and httpS doesnt work anymore. :/ but if this is added, make sure its Crush the Castle 2, its obviously better.

Thank you for that AutoSaver

Game seems to be good so far.

goooood game