Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RUMOR: New Sonic and SEGA All Star Racing game for Wii U, 3DS and Vita

Default RUMOR: New Sonic and SEGA All Star Racing game for Wii U, 3DS and Vita

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2012/01/...-in-the-works/

“Now working on another title for Sega on 3DS, VITA and WiiU. [The] title we are working on is top secret but the last game we did for them was Sonic And Sega All-Star Racing, so the logical conclusion would be…

The rumor is that they may be doing ether a sequel to the racing game, a remix version tailored to the Wii U, 3DS and Vita, or something all new.
    Currently awaiting......Whatever.

YES YES YES YES A 1000x YES!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Hoping to see NiGHTS, Beat (I know we'll be seeing him though), Ristar, Sig or Amitie, and of course, Raphael!

Also, I hope it's something new. Sega All-Stars Racing was very good, but I always like something new!

More than likely its a remake with a few extras for the new generation of consoles, seeing as the PS3 and 360 aren't mentioned, unless its implying that the new consoles will be here in time for the game's release

Quote Originally Posted by 0LunarShadow View Post
    Who cares about challenges?! We can totally take on anything 'cause together we're the SEGA FORUMS!!!
    *cool pose*

Joe Musashi, Alis Landale, and Arle Nadja plz.
    Oh and more variety on stages.

Feels like the old days.

Would prefer an All Stars Fighter.

Hum, well, no Ps3, scratch that then, but even a new All Stars Racing with new characters and tracks seems too good to miss.
    Urgh, I don't feel like I want (or can) get a new console...

Sounds like it will just be a port, I mean I'll be happy if it's a new game, but it's probably not. If it was a new game it would be for a lot more platforms. SEGA knows how important the mobile market is, now.
    Cat Neko not a Woof

Quote Originally Posted by ShadiWulf View Post
    Sounds like it will just be a port, I mean I'll be happy if it's a new game, but it's probably not. If it was a new game it would be for a lot more platforms. SEGA knows how important the mobile market is, now.
    Why would something "top secret" be a port?

I'll admit I enjoyed the game on my xbox 360, but I enjoy Mario Kart even more, not sure why, maybe it is because I played Mario Kart for years. Maybe an improvement to the sega all stars racing game could be to have more stage variety, rather than just having different versions of the same location, why not just keep it to just 1 and make up for it with even more locations something like Mario Kart did (at least until they started including classic tracks, but I just realized that even old MK games like Super Mario Kart and I think Super Circuit had several Bowser's Castle tracks)

I'm not quite sure about this one, but does anyone else feel, even a little, that the all star moves should be changed or at least altered in a similar way to make each character different, similar to Mario Kart: Double Dash and YES, I know that means some characters have the potential to be more 'superior' to others.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast