Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: JSRF fan talk

I bust out JSRF on occasion and just cruise around the levels. It's always fun just skating through the sewers.

Me and my friend just beat it, after 14 hours on the save file. It was way more than that though, how the game doesn't autosave we totally forgot about saving and rage quit twice after like hours of playing and not saving. This game was amazing. I have the soundtrack on my phone. The look, soundtrack, gameplay, and everything about this game is amazing

Favourite levels - 99th Street, it lags so hard on the 360 though
    Favourite songs - SWEET SOUL BROTHERS! Old but happies is a second though
    Have I Ever Gotten 100% - Yep well not 100% but I beat the story, I even took a pic C: http://cl.ly/FVgo
    Do I play on 360 or Xbox 1 - 360, its so annoying how much it lags on the later levels, I'm surprised it didn't lag on the final fight though...
    Last edited by mcj108; 04-01-2012 at 09:00 PM. Reason: added in questions

JSRF was teh awsum. I remember being rolling around in Shibuya Terminal and in The Sewers. Favorite character was Combo (although I did like Beat as well). And it's soundtrack is a crowning soundtrack of awesome. Favorites are Oldies But The Goodies, Funky Dealer, and Let Mom Sleep. Too bad the disc (which was bundled with Sega GT 2001) got messed up. :/ And then my sister's former Xbox (which was quite sluggish in later years and had it's composite cables busted) dissapeared.

I am (unrealistically) hoping that if the game gets to see the light of day again as a downloadable port, it's not exclusive to XBLA.
    Last edited by Yeow95; 04-02-2012 at 04:49 AM.
    deviantArt - tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by Palas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapido Azule View Post
    Oh my God. Why do people want Classic Sonic back still? Get with the times!
    God, not this terrible line of thinking again.

The Concept of Love and Aisle 10 are definitely the best songs on the soundtrack

Guys guys GUYS. I finally was able to get JSRF! I finally have a 360 I can use to play it on! IM SO EXCITED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Guys guys GUYS. I finally was able to get JSRF! I finally have a 360 I can use to play it on! IM SO EXCITED!!!!
    nice be warned. this game has notable glitches.

Frames Drop on 99th Street
    Pause Menu Flickers
    and the main Garage underneath Drops Frames as well when other characters Dance.
    Voices can sometimes Skip.

overall playable.

YouTube| Twitter
    |Nostalgia Live
    Sometimes Nightmares Can Come True.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakazaki93 View Post
    nice be warned. this game has notable glitches.

Frames Drop on 99th Street
    Pause Menu Flickers
    and the main Garage underneath Drops Frames as well when other characters Dance.
    Voices can sometimes Skip.

overall playable.
    Ehh, whatever. It still is playable. The only problem is that the system isn't mine...I just was able to convince my bro to let me use his 360.

Ok, finally got my brother to let me use his 360. Let me just say this: THE GAME IS AWESOME. it feels a lot smoother than the original Jet Set Radio, and the increased emphasis on tricks is welcome too. I love how you can do combinations of tricks going both backwards and forwards, and how you can trick while grinding. Yoyo isn't such a little anymore, in fact I actually quite like playing as him now. And, even though I already knew this, I didn't know how great removing the timer would actually be. You don't have to be in such a rush anymore, and you can just chill in the stages and pull of tricks. Overall, I dig the improvement, and the game is looking to be even better than the original.

Not quite sure why Corn now is the leader and founder of the GG's though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234