Thread: Ace Attorney 123 HD for iOS

Default Ace Attorney 123 HD for iOS

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/01/29...tered-for-ios/

The bigger news is of the 5th game annouced, but iOS gamers aren't left out.

Ace Attorney 5 wasn’t the only news Capcom made about the courtroom drama series. Phoenix Wright’s first three games will be re-released for iPhone 3GS/4/4S, iPod Touch 3rd/4th generation, iPad/2, and Android devices.

Ace Attorney 123 HD: Phoenix Wright will have new graphics. Each game will cost 600 yen ($7.80) or you can get the trilogy for 1,200 yen ($15.60).

New sig under construction
    Tumblr

Banned

RELEASE DATE. NOW.

do want ;o;

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kuronoa View Post
    http://www.siliconera.com/2012/01/29...tered-for-ios/

The bigger news is of the 5th game annouced, but iOS gamers aren't left out.
    Thanks for supporting mobile gaming, Kuronoa. Is this the first time that Ace Attorney is released on iOS? I honestly have no idea.

No I'm not supporting mobile gaming yet, just spreading the news. The first game is ported to iOS, but better to just wait for this.

New sig under construction
    Tumblr

The whole "HD" is pretty damn pointless on anything that isn't an iPad. Especially considering how small the latest iPhone screens are. And considering Capcom's latest mobile ventures, I can't say I'm even looking forward to this. This was so much better suited for the 3DS and Vita.

Current Pokémon Black Team

Needs an android release :/

I usually don't take my iPad with me.
    Shadowlegend predicts a 3DS price drop in one year. Is he the next patcher, or is he a psychic? Tune in next time, on March 27, 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Mookie Carver View Post
    Thanks for supporting mobile gaming, Kuronoa. Is this the first time that Ace Attorney is released on iOS? I honestly have no idea.
    The first game is already available on iOS. I believe it's the only version other than the DS version that contains the extra 5th case. It has also been ported to other mobile phones in the past, but those ports were only direct ports of the GBA version.