Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: How about Porting Sonic colors to Xbox360/PS3 and PC?

Perfect Timing!
    I just bought a wii after having sold one before the exlcusives were released, just to play Colors.

Super Moderator - Foxy Mod Ingolme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pipsam View Post
    Why?
    SEGA is like the only third party who supported Nintendo to the end, Nintendo needs SEGA, SEGA doesn't need Nintendo.

Nintendo wants SEGA, they should pay up to keep exclusives.
    Nintendo's consoles are the only ones that give SEGA enough sales. If Nintendo denies SEGA's games on their platforms then SEGA will probably go out of business.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolme View Post
    Nintendo's consoles are the only ones that give SEGA enough sales. If Nintendo denies SEGA's games on their platforms then SEGA will probably go out of business.
    They sell well because there is little other choice with titles coming out for the wii.
    Generations and Unleashed sold well on there own (Generations without the wii) and if I remember correctly Generations was the largest Sonic pre-order ever.
    If Nintendo denies SEGA, SEGA would move to only making games for the HD systems which at the moment would force them to put more effort into the games.
    Generations is largely considered the best Sonic game in years and is also the first Sonic game only made the for the HD systems.

Black Knight and Secret Rings did pretty good sales wise on the wii sure, but criticality they both failed.
    Hell even colours got over mixed to positive reviews.

It isn't much of an issue now because the wii is officially dead with the WiiU, but without SEGA who else made the large third party games?
    I remember Ubisoft made some good wii titles at the start, but after that they went away as well.
    SEGA was the only major third party brand behind the wii for the most part and with the sales of Gerenrations hopefully it will show them that making for the majority platform is the smart choice.
    The idea that SEGA would go out of business without Nintendo is pretty ridiculous.

EDIT: Now I think of it, Sonic 4: Episode 2 looks like the game the first one should of been with what seems to be really well done fixed systems as well the bonus Episode metal.
    Funny how that isn't going to be on the wii as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAnga View Post
    And yet Nintendo's not the company that's out of the console business and making games for their former competitor's platforms. Strange, isn't it?
    Because the Dreamcast and Saturn didn't have much third party support, if it did then SEGA may still be in the race.
    Last edited by Jack Pipsam; 04-10-2012 at 12:43 AM.
    "I would give up, but I guess my head doesn't want to do it" - Tails "Miles" Powers

i would definetly buy it and it would be great but not make sega back a profit me thinks

Quote Originally Posted by Internetakias View Post
    Can't you just use Dolphin?
    I could also just play the wii. That's not an argument.

I hope it doesn't go to PC, if you see Sonic Generations for PC it controls like . You HAVE to use an Xbox 360 controller too, or else your PC special controller junk will randomly register actions.

Mr. Needlemouse. Epic since 1991.
    The cake is a lie! D:
    SWEET MOUNTAIN WAS BITTER! BITTER, I TELL YOU!
    deviantART | Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Minii View Post
    I hope it doesn't go to PC, if you see Sonic Generations for PC it controls like . You HAVE to use an Xbox 360 controller too, or else your PC special controller junk will randomly register actions.
    Quite possibly the worst reason I've read. You should probably feel bad for this post

If Sega never ports it, the next best solution is to decompile it for several years until you can port it yourself =o
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFranklin View Post
    You underestimate my power, mortal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clumsyorchid View Post
    Try performing a hard reset
    "I can't do science when the cat is in the box"

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pipsam View Post
    Why?
    SEGA is like the only third party who supported Nintendo to the end, Nintendo needs SEGA, SEGA doesn't need Nintendo.

Nintendo wants SEGA, they should pay up to keep exclusives.
    Ain't that the truth.

Spagonia, running on rooftops because apparently that's what hedgehogs do.

Sonic Colors is supposed to be really good, I own a Wii and I want to get it but I am taking my time because of the possibility of a port.
    So... hurry up SEGA! Look at this thread!

DISCLAIMER: I only own a Wii because I my family wanted it. Not because I did. I am loyal to SEGA.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast