Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: European Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA/Mirai suggestion

I really hope this gets a European release!
    I joined to show support.
    Miku's big world-wide. Internet games like TinierMe, and Ameba Pico that are played by people worldwide have Miku branded items, so It could be a sign that Miku games will be released world-wide in the future. It shouldn't matter if the songs are in Japanese, Alot of the arcade machines here in Australia are in Japanese, and people don't care.

Really, SEGA, why not?
    I want to see an official answer.

Please Sega, I made this account so I could show my support for an overseas realise of this game. I've missed out on to many games because other company's won't release them outside of Japan, please don't let this be another one.
    Last edited by Miku fan; 04-26-2012 at 05:33 AM.

PLEASE ADD IT TO US AND EUROPE! There are enough fans and players that would buy it to make a signifigant profit of it. Even gaming websites such as TinierMe have Miku-themed items. MIKU IS EVERYWHERE! Please, consider bringing it to Europe and the United States so thousands of other fans may enjoy it!

I'm planning to get a PSVita and already sold my PSPGo today. It would be awesome if Next Project Diva games get a PSVita console bundle version. It's been confirmed that the new Project Diva game will come with a custom skin for PSVita. http://andriasang.com/con0ts/next_hatsune_miku_skin/

Since Project Diva games are region free, I'm not really worried about whether I can play it or not. I just hope SEGA will focus more on Project Mirai for Western release.

Quote Originally Posted by Makoto View Post
    I have to say that Hatsune Miku is seriously popular in the UK at least (someone I know had a picture of her as their screensaver on the phone) so I really think it could be a big hit.
    I"m pretty sure most of us are aware that there are millions of Vocaloid fans here but I think "someone we know who had a picture of Hatsune Miku as their screensaver on the phone" won't be enough to convince SEGA. Maybe "someone I know had loads of Miku figures and merchandises" would be more convincing.

Hm... If Nintendo sales 3DS games through retailers and eShop, what about European and American release of Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai through eShop? It will be absolutely free for SEGA and Nintendo, but more players can enjoy it. It's not necessary to translate game (but desirable) (even by a separate patch), because the interface of Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai intuitively clear.

Hm... If Nintendo sales 3DS games through retailers and eShop, what about European and American release of Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai through eShop? It will be absolutely free for SEGA and Nintendo, but more players can enjoy it. It's not necessary to translate game (but desirable) (even by a separate patch), because the interface of Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai intuitively clear.

I made an account to support localization of project mirai into US and Europe. Vocaloid family has so many fans out there worldwide and not only Japan. This can be proven during the vote for "Top 10 Singer to perform at London Olympics 2012" and Hatsune Miku is on 1st place! Please make project mirai available for US and Europe! I hope it will be available in cartridge form, and not buying the game through e-shop...
    Last edited by Kokorotokarada; 05-01-2012 at 02:01 AM.

If they decided to sell it through e-shop, fans from outside the US, Canada or Europe will not be able to buy them...

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast