Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: SEGA, Namco Bandai, and Capcom working on a 3DS game?

  1. #1
    Senior Member shihe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    9,186

    Default SEGA, Namco Bandai, and Capcom working on a 3DS game?

    Sorry if this has been brought up before, but I just heard it somewhere, and I've got NO clue (I don't think anybody does) on what these guys have planned.


    http://pxz.channel.or.jp/






    This is all the information Ive found.



    http://kotaku.com/5887223/sega-capco...-on-a-3ds-game
    http://forums.sega.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=117267&dateline=13371  96921

  2. #2
    Super Moderator - Foxy Mod Ingolme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Airedale, Shepherd Republic.
    Posts
    10,485

    Default

    There's a thread for it here. Besides, it's not a rumor, it's real.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Miru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,886

    Default

    Sonic VS Digimon?
    I DEMAND A BLAZE SPINOFF!

  4. #4
    Senior Member AsesimoDos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miru View Post
    Sonic VS Digimon?
    Eh... I'm not a huge fan of Digimon, even though I don't know a whole lot about it.

    I'm pretty sure this isn't a Sonic game, but I could be mistaken.

    Webiste: http://virtual-gaming.video-forums.com/
    Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AsesimoDos
    Proud Member of the Tails Fan Club

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mushroom Hedgehog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Shake Dimension
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsesimoDos View Post
    Eh... I'm not a huge fan of Digimon, even though I don't know a whole lot about it.

    I'm pretty sure this isn't a Sonic game, but I could be mistaken.
    Same here. Never really got into Digimon, Pokemon, or Yu Gi Oh. Hopefully, it's not just one series from each respective company like Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man. I'd love to see a huge crossover with dozens of franchises represented. Hopefully Capcom will be smart enough this time to include Mega Man instead of just Zero.

    Anyways, I also just recently heard about it, and one source says there's no other information. Even the possibility of releasing it outside of Japan isn't confirmed. Since most anime games are never given releases outside of Japan, including some made by SEGA and Namco Bandai, I hope this isn't one of those kinds of games. I've heard Bandai owns some licenses to some animes, which is why the problem came to mind.
    Last edited by Mushroom Hedgehog; 02-22-2012 at 03:57 PM.
    I proudly support the ideas of a Mario and Sonic platformer crossover for Wii U and 3DS!
    Xbox Live: MushHog96
    YouTube: MushroomHedgehog
    Twitter: @MushHog

  6. #6
    Senior Member AsesimoDos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom Hedgehog View Post
    Same here. Never really got into Digimon, Pokemon, or Yu Gi Oh. Hopefully, it's not just one series from each respective company like Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man. I'd love to see a huge crossover with dozens of franchises represented. Hopefully Capcom will be smart enough this time to include Mega Man instead of just Zero.

    Anyways, I also just recently heard about it, and one source says there's no other information. Even the possibility of releasing it outside of Japan isn't confirmed. Since most anime games are never given releases outside of Japan, including some made by SEGA and Namco Bandai, I hope this isn't one of those kinds of games. I've heard Bandai owns some licenses to some animes, which is why the problem came to mind.
    I don't think this will be a crossover... It just seems a big hassle with three companies.

    Webiste: http://virtual-gaming.video-forums.com/
    Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AsesimoDos
    Proud Member of the Tails Fan Club

  7. #7
    Senior Member kevin the hedgehog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Virtua fighter vs street fighter vs tekken, that would be great

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    eternal retro pending member
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin the hedgehog View Post
    Virtua fighter vs street fighter vs tekken, that would be great
    i don't doubt...

  9. #9
    Senior Member sonic is awesome132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ON YA SCREEN!
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miru View Post
    Sonic VS Digimon?
    sonic because digimon sucks

  10. #10

    Default

    I doubt sega had anything to do with it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •