Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: MLBMO: Suggestions | Feedback | Comments

67.8% developed hometown, Washington , D.C.

Considering I placed higher than the Cajuns, Powerfuuul, Da Yanks, Generals, and Morepowerfuuuuuul in the regular season, it is incredibly frustrating to lose to an AA and an AAA team in the WT. PLease change all WT games to consecutive best of 3's like in the WCT, and best of 5 for the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Stasburgers View Post
    Considering I placed higher than the Cajuns, Powerfuuul, Da Yanks, Generals, and Morepowerfuuuuuul in the regular season, it is incredibly frustrating to lose to an AA and an AAA team in the WT. PLease change all WT games to consecutive best of 3's like in the WCT, and best of 5 for the finals.
    I came in 25th in the WT. I went 8-0 against non AAA teams and 2-2 against AAA teams.

I dont know how best of three would work though with the simming of games. I am unaware if the sim engines can do that. I agree with that idea though if the sims can do that
    9 season championships.
    I tell the truth.
    That's all that matters.
    Thank you.

Hi All!

I have asked the team regarding "triple 3".
    Apparently it is achieved when a player reaches avg.300 & 30HR & 30SB in one season.

Oh and I do translate and report daily... so don't worry. All your opinions and feedback are communicated
    while fresh.

a fellow of infinite jest. Edward@Sega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman@GOS View Post
    Hi All!

I have asked the team regarding "triple 3".
    Apparently it is achieved when a player reaches avg.300 & 30HR & 30SB in one season.

Oh and I do translate and report daily... so don't worry. All your opinions and feedback are communicated
    while fresh.
    Thanks rocketman!

It'd be nice If when spending 50,000 to reset your hometown that you still get the bonuses associated with waiting for the remaining cycles to finish out. Especially since resetting the hometown also resets the remaining cycles.
    World 101 - Corn

We need the rookies to come in by Thursdays maintenance at the latest, I mean, that is around opening day. I am assuming the next majors spring update is after the 13th cycle and that is 3 weeks into the season. That is too late to put the new rookies in.

Just replying to another post but trying to make it more official on this thread. This is my opinion
    9 season championships.
    I tell the truth.
    That's all that matters.
    Thank you.

67.8% developed hometown, Washington , D.C.

I've said before, but JUST ADD ROOKIES, do not change costs or stats, at least not until the 2012 season is complete, otherwise it is VERY ANNOYING to have the guys you just extended drop to cost 3.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzgorillas View Post
    We need the rookies to come in by Thursdays maintenance at the latest, I mean, that is around opening day. I am assuming the next majors spring update is after the 13th cycle and that is 3 weeks into the season. That is too late to put the new rookies in.

Just replying to another post but trying to make it more official on this thread. This is my opinion
    It's about licensing. They have to be members of the MLBPA before they can be put in to the game. Most players on the 40-man roster are MLBPA members, but it still takes time for the licensing to go through.
    MLBMO Team: Augie Ojeda Fan Club

I have one:

A feature that tells you how many points you will win/lose in RM before you play the game. Just because the RM system is pretty crazy, this could help higher ranked teams that are new to RM not lose 500 points in one day
    9 season championships.
    I tell the truth.
    That's all that matters.
    Thank you.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...ons-discussion

I do agree that there needs to be some kind of trophy/achievement system in place. However, rather than logging data over the course of a MLBMO player's lifetime, I still go back to some of the suggestions that were thrown out last summer: Using the "Daily Missions" structure in a "Season" and "Cycle" mission structure. Creating a new tab under the Data menu that outlines missions for your current season, and current cycle.

For seasonal missions, you could have simple things like "Lead the league in Stolen Bases" or "Win 120 games". But you could also have things like "Have a team fielding % higher than .985" or "Have a Team ERA lower than 3.00" to help sway people from overloading on offense only, and trying to encourage them to look at defense or pitching as their strategies.

Same thing with Cycle Missions: "Make it to Super Majors", "Hit 800 HR's over the course of the cycle", "Have the League Leader in Saves 2/3 seasons"
    MLBMO Team: Augie Ojeda Fan Club

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast