Thread: PSP - Phantasy Star.

Default PSP - Phantasy Star.

I'am Not G2 Have that much time to play on xbox so I'am Quitting cos I have a baby on the why But is the PSP Phantasy Star. Worth It whats your views

PSP1 is a continuation of the vivianne side story from PSU and conclusion. It has some new additions that give the game some replay value. You can make hunting or leveling stuff easier by collecting titles in the games. The game even encourages you to rotate between types because it alters the droprates which makes hunting stuff easier. Online paly requires you to have a ps3, I haven't really tinkered with the network mode on psp1.

Dunno if I helped unless you meant psp2. Its a entirely different story and you might like it or not. The only thing that made the story interesting was how they are trying to connect pso/psu together with the space travel mention through the story. The combat the same but they improved some of the problems that made psu combat dull. The pso elements in the game make it fun but the chaining might make soloing hard so you might have to play through story mode or go online (Which is free however, you need a little wings license before you can go online). In psp2 you have to hunt for your pa skills to level them. I don't like this and found using a few trading missions an easier way to level your pas or keeping NPC's around until they fork over their pa disk. The drop rates aren't too bad but it takes a little patience when hunting for stuff.
    Last edited by Demon Fang; 03-05-2012 at 09:58 AM.
    PSP2
    Noblewine Human lv 158 (Hu) 21 (RA) 21 (VA) 21 (FO) 21
    Aelita Cast 67 (HU) 12 (RA) 0 (VA) 0 (FO) 0

Quote Originally Posted by Tc Redemption View Post
    I'am Not G2 Have that much time to play on xbox so I'am Quitting cos I have a baby on the why But is the PSP Phantasy Star. Worth It whats your views
    I think it's a pretty good game. Lots of missions and areas to explore, tons of items, and fun gameplay. Barely anyone ever goes online anymore though, which is a shame.