Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SEGA We Need a New Console Shinobi Game!!! Xbox360/PS3

Cool SEGA We Need a New Console Shinobi Game!!! Xbox360/PS3

I wonder what needs to happen for us to get a new Shinobi out of you Sega!!! . Xbox360 / PS3 Worthy. Yes I still have all your systems too.. MS, GG, Gen, CD, Nom, 32x, Sat, DC. I figured the best place to post was here to show how much I/we (SEGA community) want this. I hear those guys at Platnum Games have an engine that might work great for it....

SupaHype

Quote Originally Posted by supahype View Post
    I wonder what needs to happen for us to get a new Shinobi out of you Sega!
    Probably a lot of people buying Shinobi 3DS and (for those that live in Europe) the PS2 Classics version of Shinobi.

Quote Originally Posted by supahype View Post
    I figured the best place to post was here to show how much I/we (SEGA community) want this.
    And the emptiness of this subforum and total lack of replies shows why Sega are unlikely to risk making a new console Shinobi. Unfortunately.

Marble Zone, Chemical Plant Zone, Hydro City Zone, even Flying Battery Zone

Definitely second this
    Joe Musashi should be the main character again. He used to be one of Sega's most popular characters, there's no reason why he can't be again. A console game would be the perfect way to introduce him to a new audience.

Ok Sega... Been Thinking. Maybe an HD version of the PS2 Shinobi & Nightshade on one disk!!!! Capcom is at it with Devil May Cry & Konami with Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill.... You are even re-releasing the Dreamcast Hits on XB Disks.... There is an audience out there that missed playing these games. You can work on this until you can get around to getting the true platform Shinobi together (Im giving you guys jobs now, forgive my manner of speaking). If nothing else an XBL/PSN release... Really cant cost too much to bump up the visuals and put it out.

Regarding the DS version. Im sure the game is great, and I would play it, but im an adult who has played these since Master System and does not own a DS (nor can i really justify buying one).

The idea that the "Shinobi" name has its own space in the forum must mean that you realize that it has potential. Please start considering.

Senior Member Mighty Earth Sage's Avatar

I would actually love the addition of Shinobi 3 to the Sega Genesis Classics collection on PSN/XBL.

and maybe an updated Shinobi that plays on the Unreal Engine, playing exactly like Arkham City with the exception of Skyrim-esque kill cams.

I hope they do come out with another shinobi game for xbox and playstation I been trying to find a way to contact them because if they do I would like to help them with it i got alot of ideal of how to make it

I'd love to see this but considering how poorly the 3ds Shinobi game sold I don't see this happening atm.

I think that if it did have issues with sales, (shinobi 3ds) its because of the platform they put it on. Ninja Gaiden does not sell on the 3DS but it sure sells on Xbox (& PS3) Ninja Blade sold to.. So why wouldn't Shinobi, when he is one of the main reasons that these other two ninjas exist. Sega you can also look at Shinobi being one of, if not the most respected "Ninja" franchises in all of gaming. Literally only rivaled by Ninja Gaiden (because there hasn't been a true console Shinobi released in 10 years, and 7 years before that). Team Ninja just dropped the ball with Ninja Gaiden 3, this is a good time for a return of Joe/Hotsuma (shoot even Hibana).. The people are waiting for something.

Let Hibana please be an unlockable playable character in Shinobi Next is she's not the main character?
    Thank you, SEGA!

And Shinobi on 3DS is one of the best game for the system, in my opinion. I love it!

Shinobi deserves a collection disc with all the shinobi games on it maybe including the ps2 games?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast