Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SEGA We Need a New Console Shinobi Game!!! Xbox360/PS3

Senior Member GoGoGo!BoostBoostBoost!!'s Avatar

I would buy 4 copies of the next Shinobi console game IF it where to happen. YOU HEAR THAT SEGA? FOUR.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_KAIZER View Post
    Please sega, another shinobi (especially if created with collaboration between sega and platinum games) it will be instant buy
    agreed. I really liked the PS2 shinobi. If they could loosely stick to that format but make it quicker and a little more variant with the action, It would be a hit.

its to bad the best shinobi game wasnt on consoles. imagine shinobi 3ds but on ps3, that woulda been so awesome

Its funny.. I just saw Platinum Games demo of Metal Gear Solid Revengeance and im wondering why that isnt Shinobi. I mean, the studio is sitting right in your lap Sega. Please forgive my passion, Just enjoy alot of the experiences with your games... Just waiting for that, and an hd version of Shinobi ps2 on marketplace.
    Last edited by supahype; 12-24-2012 at 01:25 PM.

As the generation winds down the HD consoles probably have a year or two of retail releases after 720 or PS4 comes out. If they come out with another Shinobi game it may be worth looking into making one like PS2 action games.

I bet if SEGA does end up releasing a Shinobi game it's going to be digital only. At this rate I don't mind as long as I get a new Shinobi game before the generation ends.

I surely do want another console title of shinobi. Use the Hedgehog rendering engine for it's graphics maybe? Varied environments that are less repetitive and dial back on the pits, a few more combinations with the sword for the combat, lots more enemy types with smarter A.I.?

Quote Originally Posted by ShoMusashi View Post
    I agree. We also need Yuzo to lay the BGM for the game. And yes...... Orginal character, not some descent of whatever!
    That's kinda silly to ask for. The series title is Shinobi and not Shinobi: Joe Musashi or Joe Musashi the game. Shinobi means ninja, so anyone can hold the title. Joe only appears in some of the franchise games and it's not like his character is distinct and developed anyway. As long as the ninja are cool themselves it matters not who the "shinobi" is.
    Last edited by Scrapbrained; 02-25-2013 at 08:34 AM.
    "You are under my power! Obey!"

Scrapbrain Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by supahype View Post
    I wonder what needs to happen for us to get a new Shinobi out of you Sega!!! . Xbox360 / PS3 Worthy. Yes I still have all your systems too.. MS, GG, Gen, CD, Nom, 32x, Sat, DC. I figured the best place to post was here to show how much I/we (SEGA community) want this. I hear those guys at Platnum Games have an engine that might work great for it....

SupaHype
    Sorry but just because how much sega won't do it I will cooperate in a joker manner!

I think it should use 1.22 gigawatts and look like a toaster like this also...

The Sonic Community
    Nintendo Network ID: Whatzituyah
    Nintendo 3DS Code: 4957 - 2907 - 5165

That time with the arcade shinobyˇˇˇ

Quote Originally Posted by supahype View Post
    I wonder what needs to happen for us to get a new Shinobi out of you Sega!!! . Xbox360 / PS3 Worthy. Yes I still have all your systems too.. MS, GG, Gen, CD, Nom, 32x, Sat, DC. I figured the best place to post was here to show how much I/we (SEGA community) want this. I hear those guys at Platnum Games have an engine that might work great for it....

SupaHype
    That's what I'm talking about, what is it that you guys want/need? MAKE THE GAME, ALREADY!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast