Thread: SVC: Monster World coming to XBLA (and probably PSN)

Default SVC: Monster World coming to XBLA (and probably PSN)

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...5-d80258410b72
    Bring peace back to Monster World in these three classic action RPG titles: Wonder Boy in Monster Land, Wonder Boy in Monster World, and for the first time outside of Japan, Monster World IV! Now available for download on Xbox LIVE, the Monster World saga features all new achievements, challenging new trial modes, Xbox LIVE Leaderboards, and recordable and downloadable game sessions!
    Very cool news, but it's a damn shame that Wonder Boy III: Dragon's Trap isn't included in the collection, what's up with that? Out of the 3 games released in english, it's the best one.
    Last edited by Freddo; 03-14-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    Signatures sucks, especially signature images. Which is why I have them off, so I never see the blasted things.

The link is dead, but if this confirms that Monster World IV is still being released then I'm very happy.

I hope it still comes to PSN, or Steam.

Hah, they have indeed removed the link. I'm not surprised though, it was pretty obvious someone put that page online before it was supposed to be online. I'm sure it will be back soonish, well, within a month at least.

But here is the Eurogamer news article about the same link; http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ection-spotted
    Signatures sucks, especially signature images. Which is why I have them off, so I never see the blasted things.