Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sometimes I feel like this game is too aggravating...

This sounds like devil magic... Back in Ultima Online's old days there was this thing called Skill Veins... you would hit a proc of a increase in skill then walk in a certain direction doing the same skill and you would increase while following that path... Made zero sense. I blame it on devil magic... voodoo witchcraft... pact with satan.

Look at the bright side. Try synthing RB using a Lvl 3 Orc Chief. It will then light up your world.
    " I am required to kill so I kill. That is enough. "

I feel this is the appropriate thread to say this, I'm 2 weeks into this game and having a blast, but i'm at the point where forums is not gonna cut it lol.
    Just need like maybe 20min of chat time with someone that feels they have a more than solid understanding of the game through Skype or Vent.
    I'm on World 72 and my alliance is TwoKings, Just need a little information to push me to the tower stomping level.

Skype Name: kyle.gagnier
    Last edited by djables; 03-15-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap. TylerDurden's Avatar

Ha ha, that's how I got my first RB. =D

Not sure if you guys remember but a while back (seems like maybe 4-6 months ago but my sense of time is awful) Sega lowered the chances of low level enhancements and raised the chances of high level ones. Have you noticed how much easier it is to get LV7-10 now? Totally worth it for me.
    "Every ounce of effort put towards defense is an ounce of effort taken away from offense."
    Want to contribute to the Kingdom Conquest community? Help out by adding to the wiki site! http://ukcw.wikidot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
    Ha ha, that's how I got my first RB. =D

Not sure if you guys remember but a while back (seems like maybe 4-6 months ago but my sense of time is awful) Sega lowered the chances of low level enhancements and raised the chances of high level ones. Have you noticed how much easier it is to get LV7-10 now? Totally worth it for me.
    Ha, no I have not noticed that at all! I used 17 Living thorns trying to get from skill lvl 7 to 10 and failed EVERY single time. He is still at skill lvl 7. This happened just a few weeks ago during the 1 CP synths. I have since completely given up raising past level 7. It is just not worth even trying for me.

But to the original point, the synthing system is totally frustrating! I spend many thousands of DP and CP trying to get skills that totally fail or end up getting the 10% skill. WHY! What is the point of causing so much frustration. I really don't like the current system. I don't think it creates a balance and is causing unnecessary anguish for the players.

I feel that Sega should remove fail % , it isnt even fun and it doesnt enhance the game in every way.

I mean to LEARN moves.

For instance, if Lvl 5 UC Zombie teaches Mind Shift - it should have 100% Chance to learn.

Leveling up from 1-10 should still fail sometimes, but failing to TEACH moves... that just is stupid and wastes time.

Idk whats up with uping skills... Ive had the same ghost with the same level skills for months despite spending thousands on buying ghosts to synth to it. Mind shift took at least 30+ to go from 7-8 and i some how on accident got dark reel from 9-10 while uping mind shift (wasnt looking and thought it said congrats mind shift lvl 10 at first) almost any other mob i have hardly ever fails but my ghost is cursed or somthing... (rare boguest learned typhoon from level 1-9 in 10 synths last season)

Edit: lol ask and thy shall receive. Synthed 2 ghosts and is level 10 ^_^
    Last edited by BoneHead; 03-15-2012 at 02:44 PM.

lol Ultima Online that brings back memories

Im trying to level my Defend Shift from lvl 3 -4 , and Ive wasted 11 Ice Dragons

Something is broken , i cant frigging level from 3 to 4.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12